Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
The Discord server isn't fully finished yet, but it's ready to get used! You can join the server by clicking here. It is not mandatory to join, but I recommend all the participants to join, because it's easier to come into contact with the other participants and I may be telling some little details I don't tell on the forums! If you don't participate you're still supposed to join, just for fun.
@iCheeetah @vinlir @martijn2003 @Demiro16 @Marijn_ @IGN.DaniYouri @Josh17 @Helpertje
I can't join to discord! Sorry:(

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The Discord server isn't fully finished yet, but it's ready to get used! You can join the server by clicking here. It is not mandatory to join, but I recommend all the participants to join, because it's easier to come into contact with the other participants and I may be telling some little details I don't tell on the forums! If you don't participate you're still supposed to join, just for fun.
@iCheeetah @vinlir @martijn2003 @Demiro16 @Marijn_ @IGN.DaniYouri @Josh17 @Helpertje
Great! I joined it! Cant wait for the tournament:D

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I joined the Discord server :)

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom