Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and I'm going to organize a tournament! Last week you had the chance to vote for the game you want to play in the tournament and 42.9% of the voters wanted to play Skywars so as you probably have already noticed I'm going to organize a Skywars tournament!
This is my second Skywars tournament and I hope this one would be as successful as my first one, but this time a bit shorter. People who have participated in my first tournament know what I'm talking about hihihi. (It took 6 months to finish the tournament xD)

During the tournament we are following the following rules:
- All Cubecraft's standard rules. - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
- Don't be inactive longer than 1 week without informing me. (So if you can't play Cubecraft for over 1 week, tell it to me.)
- If you lose, you lose. Don't be mad if you get killed by your opponent or by someone else, everybody is doing their best.
- Have fun
- Don't break these rules. :p
If you don't follow these rules you will be out of the tournament. :)

You can sign up for the tournament here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VCm7vTFEKl1yi349mIK4nVm0pquBC9vtQyHLoDPI_ok/

Once there are enough players (32) I'll announce the first duels. Don't wait with signing up, 32 players sound a lot but before you know the tournament is full.
Once your opponent is known you can discuss what system you're going to use. (I prefer the 'first to 3 wins' but the 'best of 3 games' is also fine, that's up to you. If you get killed by teamers or hackers your opponent should agree that it doesn't count as a win for him/her, but don't scream 'hacker, hacker, hacker' after all the times you get killed, it can be coincidence, but if you're lying and your opponent can prove it you are out of the tournament. (I recommend to record during the games)
If there is a winner the loser must confirm he lost. So if I say I've won against vinlir (which will never happen, but it's just an example) vinlir must confirm it. Unless I record the battle, then it's clear enough.

If you have any question feel free to ask them below or in pm by clicking on the link in my signature, I wish you all the best of luck and have a nice day!
I would love to participate, but I am OK at 1.9 pvp, not the best, but I can still kill, and the tournaments are a little above my level, but good luck to everyone! :D

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I'm going to Paris 2 days earlier than expected, this means that you'll have one more week to complete your duel.
@Keano_DJ - @Natsu_Fire
@DeLaatsteHoop - @Time_4_pvp
@Demiro16 - @RiflemanReedy
@Adjust - @Foxy011
@Josher - @AmyFove_714
@Savannuh - @Noemichus
I messaged @TheFrostWalker ( now @Savannuh) but never got a response :(
@Savannuh ?

All the players who haven't played there duel before Sunday 29. will be disqualified. If your opponent doesn't reply to your messages, just tell me like Noemichus did.
Good luck!

Oh, and these are the results of the duels which have already been played:
@_AmazingWays_ - @Marieke2001
@_Marijn - @Brok3nBass
Congratulations to the winners. And @_Marijn thanks for participating!

Reactions: Maaarijn

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
It's time for the quarterfinals! For everyone who lost in the 2nd round, thanks for participating and maybe you'll come further next time!
Here it is, after 3 weeks, the schedule for the quarterfinals!

@Marieke2001 - @Noemichus
@Natsu_Fire - @Josher
@RiflemanReedy - @Brok3nBass

Like some of you probably have already noticed are there only 3 duels, that's because @DeLaatsteHoop and @Time_4_pvp haven't played their duel due to a defect computer and @Adjust and @Foxy011 haven't played their duel and didn't send me a message. I'll look for a solution for this problem which would be fair for everyone. @Adjust @Foxy011 , please send me a message or there will be a very lucky person who can go to the semi-finals without playing in the quarterfinals. @DeLaatsteHoop @Time_4_pvp I trust you, please try to play as soon as possible, thanks.

Good luck guys!<3

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I'll give you one more week to play as none of the duels is played yet. Sadly enough time_4_pvp got banned by Sentinel. He's banned until next Saturday. @Adjust - @Time_4_pvp if it's possible, can you try to play the duel Saturday evening or Sunday? If it's not possible @Adjust will move on to the semi-finals.

@Marieke2001 - @Noemichus
@Natsu_Fire - @Josher
@RiflemanReedy - @Brok3nBass

@Time_4_pvp - @Adjust

I'm sorry for my inactivity, school needs some extra time at the moment. After this week I will be active again.

Oh, and for the ones who're thinking Time_4_pvp is hacking, I'm 99% sure he isn't, that's why I decided not to disqualify him.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom