Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
But humans weren't around in the time of the dinosaurs.. So it makes no logical sense for them to be made at the same time.
Adam and Eve were created during the same time land animals were created... http://www.dubiousdisciple.com/2011/05/genesis-127-on-what-day-was-adam-created.html

Evolution happens over thousands and millions and billions of years. We don't have records from what humans and every other species on earth were like thousands and thousands and millions of years ago.
lol What if it has already been thousands and millions of years? How do you exactly know?
Are there any evidences, that you can share with me, about evolution? Although I have a good knowledge of it, I'd like to hear it from someone else.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Adam and Eve were created during the same time land animals were created... http://www.dubiousdisciple.com/2011/05/genesis-127-on-what-day-was-adam-created.html

lol What if it has already been thousands and millions of years? How do you exactly know?
Are there any evidences, that you can share with me, about evolution? Although I have a good knowledge of it, I'd like to hear it from someone else.
Adam and Eve were humans, and humans weren't around the same time as dinosaurs were.

For a start, the pope said the Big Bang and evolution were real xD
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...snt-a-magician-with-a-magic-wand-9822514.html

We have our evidence from fossils, although there are a lot of gaps, we do have the complete history of the evolution of a horse for example.

Say, 60 million years ago, the horse was 0.4 meters tall,
image.jpg
Then, 40 million years ago the average size of the horse had grown to be 0.6 meters tall.
image.jpg
Then, by 30 million years ago, it was 1 meter tall.
image.jpg
Then, 10 million years ago, the average size was still 1 meter because it had no need to evolve its height
image.jpg
Then, by 1 million years ago it was the modern horse, with an average of 1.6 meters tall.
image.jpg

If I'm still alive say, 10 million years from now, I'll give you the news on the latest horse evolution.

Okay, another thing in evolution is the same species which lives in different countries and places has changed according to its surroundings.
Let's take the fox as an example, you have the artic fox, desert/fennec fox and the European fox (sorry if the names are wrong, I learnt all this in Welsh..) the desert/fennec fox has large ears so that it loses warmth, then the artic fox has small ears to minimise heat loss. Then the Arctic fox has white fur in the winter to camouflage against snow, then its fur turns brown in the summer to camouflage against the rocks and dirt. Then the desert/fennec fox has yellowish fur to camouflage against the sand. I'm using fennec and artic most because they have the most obvious changed, the European fox doesn't have any widespread ones because they live in a variety of climates. But anyway, the foxes have things that have obviously changed over time, and I doubt that God had time to think through every single animal on the land and give it advantages to its surroundings, because all animals have things that help it to survive in its surroundings. Also, the European fox has changed to be able to eat stuff from bins, and I doubt it did that ages ago, it changed to be able to.

My possible conclusions;
-The Big Bang and theory of evolution are both completely correct and no God was involved, which is what I believe in.
-Then, taking in some things you have said, God created simple organisms and then they evolved into what they are today, this would give a chance for the dinosaurs to have lived on the planet, then went extinct, then the humans started to evolve, but God assisted in creating it all, it did not do it all itself. Which I believe is possible, and it the closest I would ever go to believing in God. Also, that would make the Bible stories in which a message are meant to be taken from, instead of things to be taken literally, which would make sense, since then Religion could go in with proven science.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I don't like getting involved in religious arguments, however I feel like this is important to make a just decision. Scientists believe we evolved partially from monkeys, like we are related, but not a direct desendent. Also there is evidence for the Big Bang theory, such as microwave background radiation and red shift. And evolution is clear, and makes sense when you think about it. Animals adapted to suit their surroundings better. Some historians believe that we evolved the way we are so we could run around and hunt ect. But even if you do not believe that the Big Bang theory is true, I urge you to at least acknowledge there is evidence for it, just like there is evidence for the Steady State Theory (This theory states that new matter is being made and the universe will always exist as it is today and has always existed in this form) And the Bible also has some evidence backing it up. You can come to whatever decision you wish, but only accepting evidence that supports your theory is a bit closed minded. Also, what cultures have stories about floods? (Just curious)
Apologies if anyone found my post rude/offensive, and I think this thread would benefit from getting back on topic.
ok, i will aknowledge there is evidence for it, but it is poorly conducted and constantly contradicts itself. Babylonians, Mesopotamians, Hindus, Greeks, African tribes, and ect. an example is the epic of gilgamesh, which interestingly enough also has its own version of the fall of man into sin. And no, nobody finds your post offensive.
(lol, i think this is the most fun thread i have ever commented on)
Fossils are more evidence than a book written so long ago, that the original stories would've been changed by now. No game where you whisper something to another player, then on and on, comes out the same at the end. This would've happened with the bible, large parts would've changed.
Floods happened because of rivers overflowing. I can explain how rivers work if you want. It would be great geography revision.
im not talking about floods in general, i am talking about worldwide floods. the Catastrophism kind of flood. oh and im not as dumb as you think, i know how rivers work xD
I think this thread would benefit from getting back on topic.
no, please no, this is just way too fun xD

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Adam and Eve were humans, and humans weren't around the same time as dinosaurs were.

For a start, the pope said the Big Bang and evolution were real xD
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...snt-a-magician-with-a-magic-wand-9822514.html

We have our evidence from fossils, although there are a lot of gaps, we do have the complete history of the evolution of a horse for example.

Say, 60 million years ago, the horse was 0.4 meters tall,
View attachment 25855
Then, 40 million years ago the average size of the horse had grown to be 0.6 meters tall.
View attachment 25856
Then, by 30 million years ago, it was 1 meter tall.
View attachment 25857
Then, 10 million years ago, the average size was still 1 meter because it had no need to evolve its height
View attachment 25858
Then, by 1 million years ago it was the modern horse, with an average of 1.6 meters tall.
View attachment 25859

If I'm still alive say, 10 million years from now, I'll give you the news on the latest horse evolution.

Okay, another thing in evolution is the same species which lives in different countries and places has changed according to its surroundings.
Let's take the fox as an example, you have the artic fox, desert/fennec fox and the European fox (sorry if the names are wrong, I learnt all this in Welsh..) the desert/fennec fox has large ears so that it loses warmth, then the artic fox has small ears to minimise heat loss. Then the Arctic fox has white fur in the winter to camouflage against snow, then its fur turns brown in the summer to camouflage against the rocks and dirt. Then the desert/fennec fox has yellowish fur to camouflage against the sand. I'm using fennec and artic most because they have the most obvious changed, the European fox doesn't have any widespread ones because they live in a variety of climates. But anyway, the foxes have things that have obviously changed over time, and I doubt that God had time to think through every single animal on the land and give it advantages to its surroundings, because all animals have things that help it to survive in its surroundings. Also, the European fox has changed to be able to eat stuff from bins, and I doubt it did that ages ago, it changed to be able to.

My possible conclusions;
-The Big Bang and theory of evolution are both completely correct and no God was involved, which is what I believe in.
-Then, taking in some things you have said, God created simple organisms and then they evolved into what they are today, this would give a chance for the dinosaurs to have lived on the planet, then went extinct, then the humans started to evolve, but God assisted in creating it all, it did not do it all itself. Which I believe is possible, and it the closest I would ever go to believing in God. Also, that would make the Bible stories in which a message are meant to be taken from, instead of things to be taken literally, which would make sense, since then Religion could go in with proven science.
but what im trying to say is (in an example) they only have fossils for
View attachment 25855
and
View attachment 25859
but when they find this,
View attachment 25857
they think its a missing link, when it is probably just a different kind of horse, and if you say that they find these fossils deeper down, that whole theory is just based on assumptions, the whole lower it is older it is thing.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
but what im trying to say is (in an example) they only have fossils for
View attachment 25855
and
View attachment 25859
but when they find this,
View attachment 25857
they think its a missing link, when it is probably just a different kind of horse, and if you say that they find these fossils deeper down, that whole theory is just based on assumptions, the whole lower it is older it is thing.
Maybe science is based on assumptions, but the assumptions were made with knowledge on the subject. But religion is based on a book, which was written by some people long after the events happened, stories change. You play a game where you whisper a message to one person, then another, it will change even if you're only playing with 5 people, imagine how many people the stories went to by word before being written down. The Bible involves equally as many assumptions as science, so that can not be used as a point against science. Because the Bible had to have been changed before being written down, nobody was there writing down it all whilst it all happened, it had some time and passing on before it was actually written. So assumptions are made up as you go along, especially with long stories, based on the other parts of the stories. At least science has evidence to back up those assumptions.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I'm obviously giving evidence according t the Bible. https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/when-did-dinosaurs-live/dinosaurs-alive-after-babel/

If dinosaurs were alive in just the last few thousand years, Darwin's Theory of Evolution goes out the window, so let's examine some little known facts about dinosaurs.

First, dinosaurs were nothing more than reptiles that continued to grow in size. Most people are unaware of the fact that reptiles never stop growing in size while alive. As humans, we know that our noses and ears never stop growing, but the rest of us does. Same with mammals and most of the animal kingdom. They grow to a certain size, then stop growing. While they do get older, they don't get any bigger. This is not true, however, with reptiles, as reptiles continue to grow in size until the day they die. That's why when you see a tortoise that has lived for 100+ years, it gets to be the size of a bathtub. If a tortoise could live for 500 years, it would literally grow to be the size of a garage and would be considered nothing more than one of the many unique types of dinosaur.

When we look at dinosaurs, we need to realize that they are nothing more than different types of reptiles, lizards, etc., that continued to grow in size for as long as God allowed them to live. If we remember, the Bible says that before Noah's flood, man lived to be hundreds of years old. Methuselah lived to be 969 years old. It was after the flood that God shortened the life span of man. If God allowed man to live several hundred years, it is very plausible to believe he may have allowed animals to live that long too. Remember, we know today that reptiles never stop growing in size throughout their lifetime, so think about what a Gecko or a Komodo Dragon might look like if it lived for 500 years. Can you say “dinosaur”?

The evidence that dinosaurs lived with man in recent history is staggering and overwhelming due to the countless artifacts, drawings, carvings, statues, mosaics and depictions throughout history of Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Plesiosaur, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, T-rex and more. If man didn't live with these creatures, how did artists throughout ancient history and in cultures all over the world happen to re-create these beasts, thousands of years ago, to “coincidentally” look identical to what we see in the dinosaur books and museums today? Some may say “well, they must have seen dinosaur skeletons back then too”. Not so. Here's why.

Dinosaur skeletons aren't found just lying on the ground intact, so someone walking by can look down and see what the dinosaur looked like. The bones are separated, fragmented and embedded deep within the ground, mountains and rock with most of them missing. Occasionally, you might find a piece of a single bone sticking out of a rock here or there, but that's pretty much all we find today. Logic dicates that's all anyone in ancient history would ever have found as well. They would not have been able to create the image of the entire beast without the entire skeleton, yet the science of Paleontology did not develop until the early 1800's. The process of digging out and excavating dinosaur bones from rock didn't begin until then. Consequently, the first complete skeleton of a dinosaur was not constructed until the 1800's.
(I just learned this today. Perfect timing XD)

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I'm obviously giving evidence according t the Bible. https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/when-did-dinosaurs-live/dinosaurs-alive-after-babel/

If dinosaurs were alive in just the last few thousand years, Darwin's Theory of Evolution goes out the window, so let's examine some little known facts about dinosaurs.

First, dinosaurs were nothing more than reptiles that continued to grow in size. Most people are unaware of the fact that reptiles never stop growing in size while alive. As humans, we know that our noses and ears never stop growing, but the rest of us does. Same with mammals and most of the animal kingdom. They grow to a certain size, then stop growing. While they do get older, they don't get any bigger. This is not true, however, with reptiles, as reptiles continue to grow in size until the day they die. That's why when you see a tortoise that has lived for 100+ years, it gets to be the size of a bathtub. If a tortoise could live for 500 years, it would literally grow to be the size of a garage and would be considered nothing more than one of the many unique types of dinosaur.

When we look at dinosaurs, we need to realize that they are nothing more than different types of reptiles, lizards, etc., that continued to grow in size for as long as God allowed them to live. If we remember, the Bible says that before Noah's flood, man lived to be hundreds of years old. Methuselah lived to be 969 years old. It was after the flood that God shortened the life span of man. If God allowed man to live several hundred years, it is very plausible to believe he may have allowed animals to live that long too. Remember, we know today that reptiles never stop growing in size throughout their lifetime, so think about what a Gecko or a Komodo Dragon might look like if it lived for 500 years. Can you say “dinosaur”?

The evidence that dinosaurs lived with man in recent history is staggering and overwhelming due to the countless artifacts, drawings, carvings, statues, mosaics and depictions throughout history of Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Plesiosaur, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, T-rex and more. If man didn't live with these creatures, how did artists throughout ancient history and in cultures all over the world happen to re-create these beasts, thousands of years ago, to “coincidentally” look identical to what we see in the dinosaur books and museums today? Some may say “well, they must have seen dinosaur skeletons back then too”. Not so. Here's why.

Dinosaur skeletons aren't found just lying on the ground intact, so someone walking by can look down and see what the dinosaur looked like. The bones are separated, fragmented and embedded deep within the ground, mountains and rock with most of them missing. Occasionally, you might find a piece of a single bone sticking out of a rock here or there, but that's pretty much all we find today. Logic dicates that's all anyone in ancient history would ever have found as well. They would not have been able to create the image of the entire beast without the entire skeleton, yet the science of Paleontology did not develop until the early 1800's. The process of digging out and excavating dinosaur bones from rock didn't begin until then. Consequently, the first complete skeleton of a dinosaur was not constructed until the 1800's.
(I just learned this today. Perfect timing XD)
So how did people 2000-3000 years ago know exactly what dinosaurs looked like? There's really only 2 options. Either they saw the dinosaurs with their own eyes, or they constructed the skeletons.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
So how did people 2000-3000 years ago know exactly what dinosaurs looked like? There's really only 2 options. Either they saw the dinosaurs with their own eyes, or they constructed the skeletons.
Humans would have had to lived at the same time as dinosaurs to know how they are shaped, their appearance, etc.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
im not talking about floods in general, i am talking about worldwide floods. the Catastrophism kind of flood. oh and im not as dumb as you think, i know how rivers work xD
Yeah, but there are floods all the time, more often than they are now because we now have river control systems. Back then, it would've been natural.

If it wiped out everybody but two of every species, how would it have been documented by tribes if they all died? There's an estimated 8.7 billion species of life on Earth, how did Noah fit 17.4 billion animals in a ship?..

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk

You really need to ask yourself, if dinosaurs died out 65 million years before modern man “evolved”, and the first dinosaur skeleton was not excavated and constructed until the early 1800's, how did human artwork throughout history manage to depict several types of dinosaurs that look identical to the dinosaur depictions we see in the science books today? The answer is simple. They drew what they saw with their own eyes.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
The diagrams of dinosaurs you see today are merly guesses, and science admits that. But we do know a lot from the fossils and bones, but things like skin colour are guesses due to educational knowladge on the surroundings they had to camouflage to and so on.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
You really need to ask yourself, if dinosaurs died out 65 million years before modern man “evolved”, and the first dinosaur skeleton was not excavated and constructed until the early 1800's, how did human artwork throughout history manage to depict several types of dinosaurs that look identical to the dinosaur depictions we see in the science books today? The answer is simple. They drew what they saw with their own eyes.
Example?

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
What the drawings looked like, where they were found and so on..
Well how would people know exactly what dinosaurs looked like without seeing them with their own eyes?
Say I were to draw certain picture of a cartoon character. There is no possible way for me to know what that specific character looks like.
People way back during the dinosaurs' time must have seen a dinosaur with their own eyes in order to draw them. Sort of like a gossip you could say. It spreads around the school in no time. Same with the people who have seen dinosaurs. They share their evidence and knowledge of dinosaurs with anyone they can. Who would keep that a secret? And it eventually was reached out to our generations.

Dinosaurs are really just ginormous reptile. All reptiles continue to grow until death. Am I wrong?

Question. I'm not sure if this is a smart question or stupid, but here goes. So is it true that evolution claims that ALL animals of our generation are animals long ago that have evolved?

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
So is it true that evolution claims that ALL animals of our generation are animals long ago that have evolved?
Well, all animals have to have evolved advantageous things according to its surroundings. So all animals have to have changed over time.
I highly doubt any being, no matter how superior or almighty, would've been able to make 8.7 billion species of life, all with things that are advantageous to their surroundings.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Well, all animals have to have evolved advantageous things according to its surroundings. So all animals have to have changed over time.
I highly doubt any being, no matter how superior or almighty, would've been able to make 8.7 billion species of life, all with things that are advantageous to their surroundings.
All advantageous.. I heard that the whale has been and always will be (Until death). It has never evolved in any type of way..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.