Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lord Spidy

Member
Jul 4, 2026
21
21
4
SpidyVerse
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm really being clingy but sorry about this, I wanted to know How much time it will take to give me the access in Discord and In our weblate please review my account and verify that, If possible I want to complete my training as fast as possible please! I can't wait I'm so much curious!
 

qMruy

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2026
35
103
34
19
from Astrolanda
I'm really being clingy but sorry about this, I wanted to know How much time it will take to give me the access in Discord and In our weblate please review my account and verify that, If possible I want to complete my training as fast as possible please! I can't wait I'm so much curious!
You just need to be patient and wait for the administration team to verify your account. Rushing them won't really help, they will get to it as soon as they can!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom