Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
then why don't we see ANY evolution today?
Every organism is constantly changing. I remember my science teacher explaining this to us in Year 7. He used this example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution

The wiki basically explains that the light coloured Peppered moths were easy to see among the soot covered trees that were in Industrial London. The moths adapted into their new habitat by their wings changing colour. The light peppered moth's wings began to turn into dark coloured wings so they could camoulage into their dark background.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
My question has still not been answered. XD
Although you can ask the same question in what I believe in, but my question... Please someone. anyone, explain to me how this world came to be by the "big bang." Christianity seems to make more sense and easier to agree with than evolution. Even if there were some way that evolution seemed to be more convincing, I wouldn't change what I have my faith in. XD

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
Although you can ask the same question in what I believe in, but my question... Please someone. anyone, explain to me how this world came to be by the "big bang." Christianity seems to make more sense and easier to agree with than evolution. Even if there were some way that evolution seemed to be more convincing, I wouldn't change what I have my faith in. XD
I am not an expert, and I myself can get confused by it too, but this is the basic stuff that I believe in and that I have learnt. (I'm going to write this really bogan so it's easy to understand)

Ages ago, there was a massive explosion. And all the energy that we have up to this day is from this 'big bang'. Over a period of time, planets, stars, etc, began to form from the debris created from the blast. Earth was created. All the creatures were created, and then said creatures began to evolve and etc etc etc. Yeah lmao

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
I am not an expert, and I myself can get confused by it too, but this is the basic stuff that I believe in and that I have learnt. (I'm going to write this really bogan so it's easy to understand)

Ages ago, there was a massive explosion. And all the energy that we have up to this day is from this 'big bang'. Over a period of time, planets, stars, etc, began to form from the debris created from the blast. Earth was created. All the creatures were created, and then said creatures began to evolve and etc etc etc. Yeah lmao
But this is the basic stuff that I know people believe in* (I don't believe in it, I made a typo lmao)

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
it takes more faith to believe we came from debris than that we were made by God.

so, this planet that we live on is a piece of debris from an explosion we have no evidence of?

Reactions: BAD-MON

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
it takes more faith to believe we came from debris than that we were made by God.

so, this planet that we live on is a piece of debris from an explosion we have no evidence of?
So I see you and I are on the same page.

I still do not see how it is more convincing that an explosion happened and it just created the universe itself and how it made animals, plants, etc and having them function in the way they need too to live... Although saying that 'a God created us and every living thing in this universe' also seems as if it were a hoax, it still appears to me that it would produce further understanding/convincing even if you weren't Christian.

LOL My question was still not answered the way I was expecting..

Another question. Is it true that evolutionists believe that all animals in the past evolved into the animals we see today?

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014

Keep in mind that science is based on facts and knowledge. Scientists wouldn't make up something if that didn't have evidence to back it up.
Also btw the debris thing is something I heard, but here is a list of evidence that I found on google ;D
http://www.schoolsobservatory.org.uk/astro/cosmos/bb_evid

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Keep in mind that science is based on facts and knowledge. Scientists wouldn't make up something if that didn't have evidence to back it up.
Also btw the debris thing is something I heard, but here is a list of evidence that I found on google ;D
http://www.schoolsobservatory.org.uk/astro/cosmos/bb_evid
The evidence seems poorly given. Are there any evidences of where the "dot" that happened to expand/explode came from?.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
no, religion is perfect, but it is the sinners that sometimes take it too far, example being the Salem witch trials. And the big bang is just a theory, it has no evidence whatsoever. the only evidence they have for it is assumed on a large scale. We are the evidence of Adam and Eve. We have to come from somebody, and its not from monkeys. Evolution's evidence is not clear. They take fossils from a long time ago, and then they take fossils from now and they say they look like each other, but not one place in the world has the whole geological column mapped out, not one place actually has real fossils from different time periods that look similar. There are no missing links. And the ones that they have found are not real, and i will tell you why- so you see a red candy bar. then you see a yellow candy bar... their color has nothing large in common until you find an orange candy bar... then you assume that the red candy bar is very old, and that the yellow one is new, and that the yellow candy bar used to be a red candy bar because you found a candy bar with a color in between them. This is also so with evolution, they find a monkey, they find a man, then they find something in between and they assume that the monkey slowly over millions of years turned into a man. Uniformitarianism is full of assumptions. And why, do you think, most ancient cultures have a myth about a great flood? somebody gave all of them the idea at the same time? There was a flood! simple! i would like some evidence from someone why most ancient cultures have a flood story is not a good reason that there was a flood. xD this is intense...
I don't like getting involved in religious arguments, however I feel like this is important to make a just decision. Scientists believe we evolved partially from monkeys, like we are related, but not a direct desendent. Also there is evidence for the Big Bang theory, such as microwave background radiation and red shift. And evolution is clear, and makes sense when you think about it. Animals adapted to suit their surroundings better. Some historians believe that we evolved the way we are so we could run around and hunt ect. But even if you do not believe that the Big Bang theory is true, I urge you to at least acknowledge there is evidence for it, just like there is evidence for the Steady State Theory (This theory states that new matter is being made and the universe will always exist as it is today and has always existed in this form) And the Bible also has some evidence backing it up. You can come to whatever decision you wish, but only accepting evidence that supports your theory is a bit closed minded. Also, what cultures have stories about floods? (Just curious)
Apologies if anyone found my post rude/offensive, and I think this thread would benefit from getting back on topic.

Reactions: Breezeblocks

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Well in the Bible it says, "And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good." According to that verse, mammals, humans and other land animals were all created on the sixth day.
But humans weren't around in the time of the dinosaurs.. So it makes no logical sense for them to be made at the same time.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
no, religion is perfect, but it is the sinners that sometimes take it too far, example being the Salem witch trials. And the big bang is just a theory, it has no evidence whatsoever. the only evidence they have for it is assumed on a large scale. We are the evidence of Adam and Eve. We have to come from somebody, and its not from monkeys. Evolution's evidence is not clear. They take fossils from a long time ago, and then they take fossils from now and they say they look like each other, but not one place in the world has the whole geological column mapped out, not one place actually has real fossils from different time periods that look similar. There are no missing links. And the ones that they have found are not real, and i will tell you why- so you see a red candy bar. then you see a yellow candy bar... their color has nothing large in common until you find an orange candy bar... then you assume that the red candy bar is very old, and that the yellow one is new, and that the yellow candy bar used to be a red candy bar because you found a candy bar with a color in between them. This is also so with evolution, they find a monkey, they find a man, then they find something in between and they assume that the monkey slowly over millions of years turned into a man. Uniformitarianism is full of assumptions. And why, do you think, most ancient cultures have a myth about a great flood? somebody gave all of them the idea at the same time? There was a flood! simple! i would like some evidence from someone why most ancient cultures have a flood story is not a good reason that there was a flood. xD this is intense...
Fossils are more evidence than a book written so long ago, that the original stories would've been changed by now. No game where you whisper something to another player, then on and on, comes out the same at the end. This would've happened with the bible, large parts would've changed.
Floods happened because of rivers overflowing. I can explain how rivers work if you want. It would be great geography revision.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom