Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
This may be useful, or useless to many of you who read this.
As of today, there are many teenagers, not just on CCG, but anywhere you can think of, that are going through some hard times. Even if the problem is small or huge, we/they decide to give up. The only valid excuse you have to give up is if you are dead lol.

1: As long as you are alive, anything is possible

As long as you are alive (and healthy and free) you have the choice to keep trying until you finally succeed. You don’t want to be known as someone that is weak and gives up. Go out there and prove yourself to the world and to yourself. You CAN and WILL achieve what you set out to do. The only time you fail is when you give up.

2: Believe in yourself and your dreams
Don’t sell yourself short. In life there are going to be many people who will try to bring you down and tell you what you want to achieve is not possible. Don’t let anyone destroy your dreams.

3: Let the haters hate
There will always be haters. There will always be plenty of naysayers and people who try to tear you down. Don’t pay attention to them and don’t take what they say to heart. Let the haters hate and you keep believing in yourself.

4: You deserve to be happy
Don’t ever let anybody tell you otherwise. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to have success. Keep that mindset and never give up until you reach your destination!

5: Inspire others
Be an inspiration to others by refusing to give up. Who knows what someone else can achieve because you never gave up and in turn inspired them not to give up.

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."
-Harriet Beecher Stowe

Hope this did something, even if the slightest, for anyone. Even if it was just one person. :P

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Just going to add one here because why not?

Don't compare yourself to others
Instead of focusing on the things you don't have, instead of focusing on how she or he has better hair than you, focus on what you love about yourself. The only person you should be trying to be better than is the person you were yesterday. Because you are you-nique. There's no point focusing at other people and what they have you don't, and I'm sure they're probably doing the same thing. Think about all the things you love about yourself, and if you can't think of any, there's still somebody out there, you might not have met them yet, that thinks you're perfect.
"None is youer than you" - Dr Suess (I think)

It's okay not to be okay.
Sure, everybody is going to feel down at some point or other in their life, some more than others. Just remember, you're normal, and it will all pass. It's okay to not be constantly happy. I can't think of one YouTuber (because I spent 50% of my time stalking them) who's draw my life was all happyness and rainbows, and look at the money they're making from doing what they love. Don't give up. It's okay if you're not okay.
"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller" Whoever sang that song, Kelly Clarkson?

Aim high.
Why settle for a job at McDonalds when you could always aim higher, try to get better. Because every one of us deserves our dreams, all it needs is work. Take all the opportunities you have to succeed. It might take work, but you can get there. The only shot at your dreams you'll regret is the one you don't take.
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land inbetween the stars" - My English classroom wall.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
This may be useful, or useless to many of you who read this.
As of today, there are many teenagers, not just on CCG, but anywhere you can think of, that are going through some hard times. Even if the problem is small or huge, we/they decide to give up. The only valid excuse you have to give up is if you are dead lol.

1: As long as you are alive, anything is possible

As long as you are alive (and healthy and free) you have the choice to keep trying until you finally succeed. You don’t want to be known as someone that is weak and gives up. Go out there and prove yourself to the world and to yourself. You CAN and WILL achieve what you set out to do. The only time you fail is when you give up.

2: Believe in yourself and your dreams
Don’t sell yourself short. In life there are going to be many people who will try to bring you down and tell you what you want to achieve is not possible. Don’t let anyone destroy your dreams.

3: Let the haters hate
There will always be haters. There will always be plenty of naysayers and people who try to tear you down. Don’t pay attention to them and don’t take what they say to heart. Let the haters hate and you keep believing in yourself.

4: You deserve to be happy
Don’t ever let anybody tell you otherwise. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to have success. Keep that mindset and never give up until you reach your destination!

5: Inspire others
Be an inspiration to others by refusing to give up. Who knows what someone else can achieve because you never gave up and in turn inspired them not to give up.

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."
-Harriet Beecher Stowe

Hope this did something, even if the slightest, for anyone. Even if it was just one person. :p
resisting the urge to start a large theological discussion...

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Why resist?
k. so i think 1 and 2 are good and i agree with them, but 3 and 4 i do not, and i will explain why. 3.. let the haters hate. i dont think so. most of the time when haters are "hating" on you, they are trying to change your opinion, just in a bad way. dont ignore it, try to see what they are trying to say and see if they are right. if they give good evidence for what their cause, dont just ignore that! they could be right, and you could be wrong. if you acknowledged what they say, not necessarily believing it or agreeing with it, and if they still hate on you, then that is when you ignore them. (sorry i might be a little condemning xD)

4.you deserve to be happy. um, no. if we got what we deserve, we would all be screaming in pain forever. it is not a matter of what we deserve.none of us deserve to be happy, at all! the only reason we can be is because Jesus came and died for us, taking the penalty of our sins upon him and making us perfect in God's eyes. but if we got what we really deserve, no one on this whole earth would be happy because no one is perfect. no one ever will be, no one ever has been. the first time we do something wrong we deserve to die, every time we sin we should loose life, but because our Savior took our sins on him, that is not so. If you keep that mindset, you are basically lying to yourself that you are perfect and that you deserve everything. eventually, that turns into pure selfishness, ugly to everyone else around you. The mindset we should have is that none of us are perfect, but we can be perfect in God's eyes, and that is what matters.

5 makes sense, i agree with it. set an example for others to follow. great instruction.

6 is true on a large scale, except when it comes to godliness... but i wont go into that ;)

7 i agree partly with... but when you are down, instead of waiting until you feel better again,(which could be never for many of us), ask God for help. but mainly, i agree with this.

8 is good. aim high. great instruction, i agree fully with this.
well there you go, my take on everything (if you actually read it all)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
k. so i think 1 and 2 are good and i agree with them, but 3 and 4 i do not, and i will explain why. 3.. let the haters hate. i dont think so. most of the time when haters are "hating" on you, they are trying to change your opinion, just in a bad way. dont ignore it, try to see what they are trying to say and see if they are right. if they give good evidence for what their cause, dont just ignore that! they could be right, and you could be wrong. if you acknowledged what they say, not necessarily believing it or agreeing with it, and if they still hate on you, then that is when you ignore them. (sorry i might be a little condemning xD)

4.you deserve to be happy. um, no. if we got what we deserve, we would all be screaming in pain forever. it is not a matter of what we deserve.none of us deserve to be happy, at all! the only reason we can be is because Jesus came and died for us, taking the penalty of our sins upon him and making us perfect in God's eyes. but if we got what we really deserve, no one on this whole earth would be happy because no one is perfect. no one ever will be, no one ever has been. the first time we do something wrong we deserve to die, every time we sin we should loose life, but because our Savior took our sins on him, that is not so. If you keep that mindset, you are basically lying to yourself that you are perfect and that you deserve everything. eventually, that turns into pure selfishness, ugly to everyone else around you. The mindset we should have is that none of us are perfect, but we can be perfect in God's eyes, and that is what matters.

5 makes sense, i agree with it. set an example for others to follow. great instruction.

6 is true on a large scale, except when it comes to godliness... but i wont go into that ;)

7 i agree partly with... but when you are down, instead of waiting until you feel better again,(which could be never for many of us), ask God for help. but mainly, i agree with this.

8 is good. aim high. great instruction, i agree fully with this.
well there you go, my take on everything (if you actually read it all)
Well, time to get into a religion fight.

With the hating thing, I can see where you're coming from, but the point is, don't get over obsessive into it. Also, it depends wha kind of hate, because if people are telling you to "Go die" then you should ignore them straight away, not look into reasons why you should die. But, if it's constructive criticism for example saying something like "you did terrible explaining the How aspect on this question" then yes, you should look into it. It's knowing when to look into and improve the thing, and when to just ignore hatred. Mostly, people do get over obsessed with hatred and things, and people who, for example, get bullied, should just ignore the people who are hating on them. It depends if the person is hating on something you can't change, for example "I hate the color of your hair", then that should be ignored, if they're saying something just because they want to be mean like "Go die" then that should definitely be ignored, but if they're saying something that you can change like "You didn't look at the audience enough" then you should look into that hate and try and improve it. But the point in general is don't let hatred bring you down.

With the deserve to be happy, you're taking the religious side of it, which does in the end result in the fact that you do deserve to be happy because Jesus died on the cross for all of your sins, so all in all, the bible doesn't say that you don't deserve to be happy as a whole. Also, in the religious aspect still, in the bible it says that God is the only one who has the right to punish, as the definition of deserve is "do something or have or show qualities worthy of (a reaction which rewards or punishes as appropriate)." being unhappy would be a punishment for your sins, but in the Bible, God is the only one who can punish, aka in the afterlife, meaning you do deserve to be happy. Erm, that point made more sense in my head, if I'm not right, blame my re teacher, I'm not even religious.. In general, the point is, don't tell yourself that you're not allowed to be happy. Don't tell yourself that you're not worthy of happiness, because that can bring you down even further. Regardless of your sins, you still deserve to be happy, because nobody deserves to live a life of unhappiness. The message in a whole, is saying that you have the right to be happy, and there are no laws against happiness :) So in a whole, the message is, don't settle for being unhappy and strive towards happiness because that's what you deserve to have. Nobody has ever been unworthy of happiness.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I'm not saying sit around and wait, but if you're down, don't tell yourself you're not normal for it, which is what I was trying to say. My whole point was, don't tell yourself and hide yourself from the world because you think not being okay is wrong, I forgot to put in the bit saying that, to tell people, because it's okay to feel like that, and you're not failing anybody or anything by being down.
Okay, okay I know you're probably going to get mad at my non-religious viewpoint, and this is just my personal viewpoint, I'm not saying your viewpoint is wrong, just it's different to what my viewpoint is. In my opinion, asking God for help is just something in your brain that makes you feel better and feel as if God has helped you, which makes you feel better on the whole, but God did nothing at all, it's just your brain believing it did. Because your mind controls your body, thoughts and feelings, and if you believe that praying to God will mean he'll do something to make you feel better, then go ahead, because it probably will. When you believe praying will make you feel better, it means you have hope that God can help you, and that hope will make you feel better and feel as if somebody's helping you. Because your brain thinks somebody's making you better, it will take some weight off of your shoulders, and if you believe God has made you feel better, then you will feel better, because you're mind has said to you "Right, God has helped me, so I'm going to feel better" so you do. But it takes a lot of believing for that to work. So if you believe God will make you feel better, go ahead, because it will probably work without a need of God to do anything at all. Because he can't really answer all prayers now, can he? It's just your brain doing all the work. For those who don't believe in it, it's better to tell somebody around you because it's okay to not be okay, you're not going to disappoint anybody by telling them you feel sad, they would rather know than to not know.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Well, time to get into a religion fight.

With the hating thing, I can see where you're coming from, but the point is, don't get over obsessive into it. Also, it depends wha kind of hate, because if people are telling you to "Go die" then you should ignore them straight away, not look into reasons why you should die. But, if it's constructive criticism for example saying something like "you did terrible explaining the How aspect on this question" then yes, you should look into it. It's knowing when to look into and improve the thing, and when to just ignore hatred. Mostly, people do get over obsessed with hatred and things, and people who, for example, get bullied, should just ignore the people who are hating on them. It depends if the person is hating on something you can't change, for example "I hate the color of your hair", then that should be ignored, if they're saying something just because they want to be mean like "Go die" then that should definitely be ignored, but if they're saying something that you can change like "You didn't look at the audience enough" then you should look into that hate and try and improve it. But the point in general is don't let hatred bring you down.

With the deserve to be happy, you're taking the religious side of it, which does in the end result in the fact that you do deserve to be happy because Jesus died on the cross for all of your sins, so all in all, the bible doesn't say that you don't deserve to be happy as a whole. Also, in the religious aspect still, in the bible it says that God is the only one who has the right to punish, as the definition of deserve is "do something or have or show qualities worthy of (a reaction which rewards or punishes as appropriate)." being unhappy would be a punishment for your sins, but in the Bible, God is the only one who can punish, aka in the afterlife, meaning you do deserve to be happy. Erm, that point made more sense in my head, if I'm not right, blame my re teacher, I'm not even religious.. In general, the point is, don't tell yourself that you're not allowed to be happy. Don't tell yourself that you're not worthy of happiness, because that can bring you down even further. Regardless of your sins, you still deserve to be happy, because nobody deserves to live a life of unhappiness. The message in a whole, is saying that you have the right to be happy, and there are no laws against happiness :) So in a whole, the message is, don't settle for being unhappy and strive towards happiness because that's what you deserve to have. Nobody has ever been unworthy of happiness.
...nobody has the right to be happy, its just by god's grace that we can be. but good point.
I'm not saying sit around and wait, but if you're down, don't tell yourself you're not normal for it, which is what I was trying to say. My whole point was, don't tell yourself and hide yourself from the world because you think not being okay is wrong, I forgot to put in the bit saying that, to tell people, because it's okay to feel like that, and you're not failing anybody or anything by being down.
Okay, okay I know you're probably going to get mad at my non-religious viewpoint, and this is just my personal viewpoint, I'm not saying your viewpoint is wrong, just it's different to what my viewpoint is. In my opinion, asking God for help is just something in your brain that makes you feel better and feel as if God has helped you, which makes you feel better on the whole, but God did nothing at all, it's just your brain believing it did. Because your mind controls your body, thoughts and feelings, and if you believe that praying to God will mean he'll do something to make you feel better, then go ahead, because it probably will. When you believe praying will make you feel better, it means you have hope that God can help you, and that hope will make you feel better and feel as if somebody's helping you. Because your brain thinks somebody's making you better, it will take some weight off of your shoulders, and if you believe God has made you feel better, then you will feel better, because you're mind has said to you "Right, God has helped me, so I'm going to feel better" so you do. But it takes a lot of believing for that to work. So if you believe God will make you feel better, go ahead, because it will probably work without a need of God to do anything at all. Because he can't really answer all prayers now, can he? It's just your brain doing all the work. For those who don't believe in it, it's better to tell somebody around you because it's okay to not be okay, you're not going to disappoint anybody by telling them you feel sad, they would rather know than to not know.
(coming from your viewpoint) why should i believe a bag of chemicals and electric pulses?
so you are saying that belief in God is just an excuse for people to make themselves feel better? And it takes more believing to believe that there was this big explosion and you popped out than it takes to believe that there is a higher being, one who is omnipresent and omniscient. keep in mind that i am a 12 year old, not exactly the best debater.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
...nobody has the right to be happy, its just by god's grace that we can be. but good point.

(coming from your viewpoint) why should i believe a bag of chemicals and electric pulses?
so you are saying that belief in God is just an excuse for people to make themselves feel better? And it takes more believing to believe that there was this big explosion and you popped out than it takes to believe that there is a higher being, one who is omnipresent and omniscient. keep in mind that i am a 12 year old, not exactly the best debater.
It was never the right we were arguing over, the deserving of being happy.

Okay, with the why whould I believe in science thing, you can actually have proof of it happening. There were people who did experiments and figured things out. You can try it for yourself, if you get an apple, hold it high up, then let go, it will drop to the floor. Science explains the how it all works, it's believed because it is seen and tested to be correct. With religion, it's just belief, there is no, or barely any, evidence of it happening. I mean, where is the evidence of Adam and Eve? We have evidence of evolution, in fossils and such.
Okay, I'm not exactly saying that, I'm not calling it an excuse to feel better. I believe that some people do believe in God because it gives them hope, and that people believe in Heaven and Hell because they can't bear not to, that it gives them hope that they'll go somewhere nice and be with other loved ones, and that they can't bear not believing in religion because that would make them go to Hell, I'm not saying everybody who believes in religion is like that, but a lot of people do believe in God in the fear of going to Hell if they don't. Buy my opinion on religion is it's just something there to give hope, to tell people where to go with their life. My personal view on the bible is, it's stories, which just have a meaning to them, not to be taken as literal happenings.
Okay, the Big Bang has evidence and theories behind it. In my opinion, religion was created to explain the things that they couldn't explain. Like how God created the world, because they didn't understand or have the theories when it was written, in my opinion, God is just a part of people who believe, but it isn't really there, but they believe it is, so it is for them, which works for them, which is existent to them, God is in those who believe he is, even though God is just a part of them, not a real person or thing. In my opinion, religion was made to explain things they couldn't, like with the bad things, they would blame witches, which led to many deaths. So you can't say religion is perfect, and neither is science.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Hmm.. Don't know what I'm supposed to post... I'm not that inspirational xD.
What you do is you think of something you've heard or read before, then you post it, even if you don't actually follow it yourself, then you put it in bold, then write under it a little expansion on it on the bottom, then boom, done.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
What you do is you think of something you've heard or read before, then you post it, even if you don't actually follow it yourself, then you put it in bold, then write under it a little expansion on it on the bottom, then boom, done.
"Nutella sucks"
- The wise emiraati
Leik dat?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom