• No

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Nah not valid for me.Just random annoying item to troll people with
Then it´s simple: don't take them.

I don't like lapis and think it's useless since there is barely anytime to enchant stuff and I perfer OP so most items are already enchanted. But I'm not making a suggestion about how useless lapis is because some people do use it. It's not useless for them.
Shovels, are, not, useless.

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
+1 though, there are maps where shovels can be pretty damn useful. For example snowflake where you can destroy the snow under people. I think this is more like Spleef than Skywars but it is possible to use them.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
+1 though, there are maps where shovels can be pretty damn useful. For example snowflake where you can destroy the snow under people. I think this is more like Spleef than Skywars but it is possible to use them.
So you agree that shovels should be removed orr...?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ye I do, I just felt like he though shovels were completely useless which isn't true. But I agree with the point that they don't really add anything to the game..
But.. if they're not useless.. why should they be removed?!?!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
When for example, you are looting and someone build you in with stone, you can get out with your pickaxe, when someone does the same with dirt, it doesn't really matter since you can easily break it with your fists. So yea, pickaxes are useful.

Hey! Guess what! So are shovels!
- Spleefing people in the map Snowflake
- Spleefing people into their trap
- Quickly mining out traps
- Spleefing people on a dirt bridge.
- Dealing more knockback (According to Roubory at least)
- Quickly mining into your snowman in the map snowmen
- Quickly getting hidden treasure in dirt. (Especially useful in Basic chests.)

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I don't know why I read most of this, but I don't see the point why it's a big thing. If you think shovels are useless, don't take them out of the chest. I have seen people spleefing each other, not only on the snowflake map. You can spleef people standing on dirt as well with diamond shovels, just like people try to spleef others with a pickaxe in eggwars.
I agree, they are useless so just leave them in the chest and you don't have to use them so ur invertory isn't full.

D

Deleted member 294498

I disagree, think of traps. Because you can just destroy sand-snow with a shovel to create a trap.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hey guys! So I had a suggestion for Sky Wars. Sometimes and I notice this most in OP I find diamond shovels in chests and I honestly don't know why they are a feature as they are very useless. Unless they have a good reason I'd hope they could be removed so better things could take its place in the chest. What do you think?

1,000 Discussion :3

The shovels are not entirely useless.
I tell you, there is a skill that when you chop earth occasionally releases a random object.
Now imagine all the earth that could chop with a shovel in op with a good level of efficiency:P

D

Deleted member 294498

The shovels are not entirely useless.
I tell you, there is a skill that when you chop earth occasionally releases a random object.
Now imagine all the earth that could chop with a shovel in op with a good level of efficiency:p
Heyy, please don't necropost
Please read the rules maybe again? ;)
Necroposting is if you react to something which is more than a month inactive.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom