Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Teamers be banned?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but the rules against teaming should be less scrict.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
I know teaming in skywars is against the rules but is it really that big of an issue? ( Not that I am one xd )
I rarely see teamers In skywars ( So the message at the start of the game should stay ) but when I do usually if you tell them to stop they will, If not, teamers tend to be 'noobs' so you could easily kill them.
Not that I want to encourage teaming, I think it should still be against the rules, but maybe not as searious as haxing ect ect.
After telling them to stop, if you see the same people teaming maybe that's when you need to report them.
What does everyone think?

L

Lepzi

It is still unfair for other players, I agree it shouldn't be a massive punishment but it is still unfair and it does say that teaming in solo in punishable I'm pretty sure it warns you before the game starts.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't really care about teamers. I find them actually pretty cute. Two (or more) buddies tryin' to conquer the world.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom