Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is it a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • YAHHH

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • OMG DUH! OF COURSE!!!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • possibly maybe not(if you pick, you're a loser)

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
In lucky islands, you have a chance to get a insanely powerful speed potion. That speed potion is super awesome but how about one step further? Another potion that has crazy levitation on it only for a few seconds that will boost you high in the air. There are many was to avoid this death if players are smart and fast. This might affect team killing though, I don't know all the capabilities that the staff have to offer so I cannot make any suggestions to counter this. I have played on lucky islands everyday for a while and I suggest change. I think, and as will others, it will be a good and subtle and an awesome change(that title is clickbait). I also suggest you guys make more maps and get rid of the cactus map in teams but I don't wanna make another suggestion. I hope you take this for consideration and if you do decided to follow though, tell me, so I feel like I did something.

-zeboosky

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In lucky islands, you have a chance to get a insanely powerful speed potion. That speed potion is super awesome but how about one step further? Another potion that has crazy levitation on it only for a few seconds. There are many was to avoid this death if players are smart and fast. This might affect team killing though, I don't know all the capabilities that the staff have to offer so I cannot make any suggestions to counter this. I have played on lucky islands everyday for a while and I suggest change. I think, and as will others, it will be a good and subtle and an awesome change(that title is clickbait). I also suggest you guys make more maps and get rid of the cactus map in teams but I don't wanna make another suggestion. I hope you take this for consideration and if you do decided to follow though, tell me, so I feel like I did something.

-zeboosky

Hey, firstly it would be nice if you could make the poll fair because having only yes votes will cause no one to take your suggestions seriously nor bother replying to it. On topic with your suggestion, I feel like it's the potions are not really useful at all, Speed would be annoying and could get you killed, levitation would be interesting but nothing too special. As for Cactus being removed, why? I think it's ok.

God I'm so awesome

Also, please avoid posting messages on top of each other, and in this case, this statement wasn't really needed.

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, firstly it would be nice if you could make the poll fair because having only yes votes will cause no one to take your suggestions seriously nor bother replying to it. On topic with your suggestion, I feel like it's the potions are not really useful at all, Speed would be annoying and could get you killed, levitation would be interesting but nothing too special. As for Cactus being removed, why? I think it's ok.

Also, please avoid posting messages on top of each other, and in this case, this statement wasn't really needed.
Woah! no need to be so formal and PC. Geez! Minecraft is fun and entertaining so don't make it so official and PC(politically correct) because that makes it a total bummer and very dislikeable. The levitation potion would boost you around 50 blocks in the air so..."I feel like it's the potions are not really useful at all" is totally wrong. "Speed would be annoying and could get you killed" that is true but not annoying. The Cactus map!!! there is barely any food, very limited space and not many lucky blocks! Most of the time, half of the players die before anyone gets killed. And if the players are alive, they usually have nothing due to the low amount of lucky blocks. So when there are only a few players with no gear and annoying distance needed to engage in battle, the game is excessively long and boring. Also my statement wasn't needed but it wanted so I put it there, I don't know why you have to oppose me in everything but if that floats your boat, keep at it!

Reactions: remio

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
If the polls bother you just ignore the ones that do.

I stopped reading when I saw the poll options.
why? that's dumb. I put interesting options for the polls just to spice things up. The idea is actually good and idk why you stopped reading that's really ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: remio

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
why? that's dumb. I the interesting options for the polls are just there to spice things up. The idea is actually good and idk why you stopped reading that's really ignorant.

No need to be like that, about the polls, especially for suggestions, it best be yes or no, rigging the poll will get you nowhere, especially if the idea isn't liked. Also saying your idea is good, is an opinion, it's not useful if you can't say no.

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No need to be like that, as I said about the polls, especially for suggestions, should only be yes or no, rigging the poll will get you nowhere, especially if the idea isn't liked. Also saying your idea is good, is an opinion, we are allowed to share opinions, including wanting to vote no if we don't like it.
He's just messing around with the poll lol, no need to be that serious about it. Anyways OT: I'd actually like to see a potion like this in game, seems quite enjoyable. Not too hard to counter either as you'd need a shield wand or something and you'd be safe from the effect. Still a good idea though :b

Reactions: Fqnta and Zebooky

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
No need to be like that, as I said about the polls, especially for suggestions, should only be yes or no, rigging the poll will get you nowhere, especially if the idea isn't liked. Also saying your idea is good, is an opinion, we are allowed to share opinions, including wanting to vote no if we don't like it.
WannabePolice2 is correct, no need to be serious on a fun and friendly game, I just like to have a little fun, idk why you chose to be a big butt and not have a laugh. You're missing out.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
He's just messing around with the poll lol, no need to be that serious about it. Anyways OT: I'd actually like to see a potion like this in game, seems quite enjoyable. Not too hard to counter either as you'd need a shield wand or something and you'd be safe from the effect. Still a good idea though :b

Not really serious, just confused by it, not sure if expecting us to take the suggestion seriously. I mean I'm not telling him to change the poll, I'm just telling him by having like that most people won't bother.

WannabePolice2 is correct, no need to be serious on a fun and friendly game, I just like to have a little fun, idk why you chose to be a big butt and not have a laugh. You're missing out.

Again, I was just pointing something out, and saying stuff like that isn't necessary, also, I don't really see the funny aspect to it? Mind explaining?

Woah! no need to be so formal and PC. Geez! Minecraft is fun and entertaining so don't make it so official and PC(politically correct) because that makes it a total bummer and very dislikeable. The levitation potion would boost you around 50 blocks in the air so..."I feel like it's the potions are not really useful at all" is totally wrong. "Speed would be annoying and could get you killed" that is true but not annoying. The Cactus map!!! there is barely any food, very limited space and not many lucky blocks! Most of the time, half of the players die before anyone gets killed. And if the players are alive, they usually have nothing due to the low amount of lucky blocks. So when there are only a few players with no gear and annoying distance needed to engage in battle, the game is excessively long and boring. Also my statement wasn't needed but it wanted so I put it there, I don't know why you have to oppose me in everything but if that floats your boat, keep at it!

Sorry, missed this response, I can be formal if I want, honestly, I didn't even think it was formal reading it back, I can be way more formal than that. I'm just explaining how I see this and there is nothing wrong with it, also that's an opinion, also I'm just responding to an idea normally, I'm treating this as a normal suggestion. 50 Blocks in the air, that's crazy, you'd die of fall damage. Also it's my opinion, how is it wrong? And yes it is annoying, in Sky Wars when people use the speed kit, it's defiantly difficult to deal with because speed is just as important as timing your hits. You're suggesting even faster right? I never have issues on Cactus, I wouldn't mind more space, but blocks and food are fine for me. Also, I'm giving my opinion, I'm opposing you because I don't agree, that's not a bad thing, not everyone will always agree with you, also I prefer: "Whatever floats your goat." :p

Last edited:

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
Not really serious, just confused by it, not sure if expecting us to take the suggestion seriously. I mean I'm not telling him to change the poll, I'm just telling him by having like that most people won't bother.

Again, I was just pointing something out, and saying stuff like that isn't necessary, also, I don't really see the funny aspect to it? Mind explaining?

Sorry, missed this response, I can be formal if I want, also no I can do what I'd like, honestly, I didn't even think it was formal reading it back, I can be way more formal than that. I'm just explaining how I see this and there is nothing wrong with it, also that's an opinion, also I'm just responding to an idea normally, I'm treating this as a normal suggestion. 50 Blocks in the air, that's crazy, you'd die of fall damage. Also it's my opinion, how is it wrong? And yes it is annoying, in Sky Wars when people use the speed kit, it's defiantly difficult to deal with because speed is just as important as timing your hits. You're suggesting even faster right? I never have issues on Cactus, I wouldn't mind more space, but blocks and food are fine for me. Also, I'm giving my opinion, I'm opposing you because I don't agree, that's not a bad thing, not everyone will always agree with you, also I prefer: "Whatever floats your goat." :p
wow...just wow... like geez... aside from that, I don't think you know that there is already a potion that give incredible speed... when you mentioned the speed kit in skywars.. I'm not talking about a kit that give you speed 2.. I'm talking about the potion that gives you speed 50 or something and maybe 40 blocks for levitation is better and as I said before, there are so many ways to survive so that shouldn't be an issue. You are not bringing anything new, nor helpful to this suggestion so please only type when you have an better alternate idea or and am idea that improves upon this suggestion. Thank you.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah read what I said

Ah, the whole thing wasn't showing up on my screen, I could only see was: "wow...just wow... like geez..."

wow...just wow... like geez... aside from that, I don't think you know that there is already a potion that give incredible speed... when you mentioned the speed kit in skywars.. I'm not talking about a kit that give you speed 2.. I'm talking about the potion that gives you speed 50 or something and maybe 40 blocks for levitation is better and as I said before, there are so many ways to survive so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm really confused by your response so I'm assuming you mean very fast as you said again, if that's the case no, for the points I mentioned prior and same to levitation, and not really, many bad things could happen, they feel super dangerous and honestly not worth using. The issue with levitation is going up that high there is almost no way to save yourself unless you have a body of water or a water bucket you are guaranteed to die unless by some miracle you find a tall structure but 50 blocks up aren't too promising. Going back to speed, having crazy speed in Sky Wars was a huge disaster whenever used, the few times I have even tried using it have gotten be trapped or killed, and the same goes for many people I have seen use it, I feel like for Lucky Islands with less consistent armor and resources this wouldn't make the situation any better.

You are not bringing anything new, nor helpful to this suggestion so please only type when you have an better alternate idea or and am idea that improves upon this suggestion. Thank you.

I'm giving my opinion and discussing it with you, I can respond to this thread if I'd like, it's an open discussion that you posted, and I am interested in discussing it, especially because I want you to understand that if implemented, whether it's completely unused, abused for camping, or kills more than helps. It wouldn't be a good idea. I also hope you understand I am not attacking you or your ideas, I just simply don't like it, I hope you understand as well I can debate with you whether the idea is good or not and have opinions, also I'd say that contributing discussion and opinions is the most important discussion you can have rather then what you listed. That way you see through other people's eyes and can understand there point of view, possibly understand it and apply it to your own viewpoint and ideas.

Gooday!

Reactions: Fqnta

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
Only problems: much easier team killing and unskilled player will meet certain doom.

Pros: works well with elytras, works well in general, can survive, adds variety, adds new techniques, and adds new and exciting gameplay.

For those who cannot figure it out, ways to survive: Water Bucket, Water near by, Enderpearl, Sheild Wand, Frost Wand, Elytra, Grappling Hook, Hale Bale, Chorus Fruits, Tall structure near by, Lava under the right conditions, Quickly place a block above you, Block already above you, Slime blocks, or an elevated platform or block that you can land on which reduces the fall to less than a 25 block drop. If I missed any please type below.

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
In lucky islands, you have a chance to get a insanely powerful speed potion. That speed potion is super awesome but how about one step further? Another potion that has crazy levitation on it only for a few seconds that will boost you high in the air. There are many was to avoid this death if players are smart and fast. This might affect team killing though, I don't know all the capabilities that the staff have to offer so I cannot make any suggestions to counter this. I have played on lucky islands everyday for a while and I suggest change. I think, and as will others, it will be a good and subtle and an awesome change(that title is clickbait). I also suggest you guys make more maps and get rid of the cactus map in teams but I don't wanna make another suggestion. I hope you take this for consideration and if you do decided to follow though, tell me, so I feel like I did something.

-zeboosky
You're making a suggestion for a minigame, and you say it should be all fun. Yet, this doesn't mean you should give us teh suggestion as if we are all 4-year olds. I would've taken this seriously if it wasn't said in such an odd way, but now it's a no from me.
I didn't mean to be toxic, don't hate please.

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
You're making a suggestion for a minigame, and you say it should be all fun. Yet, this doesn't mean you should give us teh suggestion as if we are all 4-year olds. I would've taken this seriously if it wasn't said in such an odd way, but now it's a no from me.
I didn't mean to be toxic, don't hate please.
I understand the polls are a bit odd but this is no reason not to take this seriously, saying no just because the poll is odd is not very smart. I respect your opinion but please more wise and rational. Thank you

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom