Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenatorKarma

Well-Known Member
Apr 21, 2018
448
278
79
I guess because if they would accept it, a video is required and watching a video takes a lot of time (imagine you get tons of labyreports)

EDIT: The actual reason: “because it can be edited/falsified” Animal said that
It takes legit 5 seconds to show the tag screen. And how could it be falsified or edited?
 

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
That’s animals response, not mine, but I’m sure it can be in some way. Next to that, yes it might take 5 seconds but if people using laby were allowed to reports when they show they didnt edit anything how many reports would come, and all of them have to be checked and blablabla.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom