Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenatorKarma

Well-Known Member
Apr 21, 2018
448
278
79
I guess because if they would accept it, a video is required and watching a video takes a lot of time (imagine you get tons of labyreports)

EDIT: The actual reason: “because it can be edited/falsified” Animal said that
It takes legit 5 seconds to show the tag screen. And how could it be falsified or edited?
 

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
That’s animals response, not mine, but I’m sure it can be in some way. Next to that, yes it might take 5 seconds but if people using laby were allowed to reports when they show they didnt edit anything how many reports would come, and all of them have to be checked and blablabla.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom