• Both the Vote Locks and Lava need to go

• Both the Vote Locks and Lava can stay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

Lava has always been part of the PvP, as the potions, are part of the PvP, sword, fishing rod, bow, lava and golden apple, Kit that players need, so in my opinion, both remain.

I'm sorry,if someone stayed offended by my choice.

Have a good game!

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Fliqa

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
lol so lets remove everything that annoys you, since it looks like you're the only player here

And yeah, saying "cLeAnEr" isn't mutable
But cleaning isn't bannable, it's still a startegy, just because you find it annoying doesn't mean we should prevent cleaning by removing lava
It's just a simple suggestion, if it won't get removed, I won't cry. You're making drama of this while it's just a simple suggestion.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Just because lava isn't the main way to kill someone, doesn't mean it's a sad way.

Take the Insane duel kit: Wooden sword + a lot of lava buckets.
The main way to kill someone is to use lava, but alternatively you can use the sword. Is the sword a sad way to win in that duel then?

Or perhaps is it because you can't stand it that someone kills you without you being able to use your insane PvP sword skills?

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
It's just a simple suggestion, if it won't get removed, I won't cry. You're making drama of this while it's just a simple suggestion.
Yes, it's just a question, do not get carried away by negative comments that you receive, just focus on the positive, these would be good ideis, but I like the way things are now Sky Wars, with lava etc ... and I think it's stupid to come here give negative comments about this ...

Have a good game :)

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Fliqa

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I find lava as annoying as you do, it slows you do while it kills. However, it’s a perfectly valid strategy and I, indeed, (used to) use it. It might not be a “cool” as doing a 360-sword-noscope to kill someone, but hey, at the end of the day is just a strategy on a game whose goal is to not be killed.

About the other thing, it’s annoying. Burn vote locks.

Because it's annoying, there will always be teamers.
Btw, there’s an edit button / can do multiple quotes on the same post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in case you don’t know

Last edited:

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

Guys, stop talking crap, and do something creative, do not waste time commenting crap or making comments without nexus, time is valuable, do not waste it.
They are really useless, instead of improving the community, you are burying it ...

Reactions: Fliqa

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Criticism is never useless. We're just defending our opinion. If you don't like it, then instead of trying to shut us up, then do something creative yourself.

Also, throwing some jokes is also not a waste of time: if you're having fun doing something, it's never a waste.

Saying joke is something creative, now make mediocre comment, its unnecessary.

If you want to criticize, do the positive, do not do something negative, you are just scoundrel, over time you will see that negativity is not good, because karma is real, thank you, have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom