• Both the Vote Locks and Lava can stay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
If you won't accept mine, I won't accept yours either.
How to have a civil argument 101, lessons from the one and only, the one who understands how arguing actually works: Fliqa, for only 10$ per week, 2 hours a week. Sign up now, and start chaos around the globe!

That's not how arguing works honey, if your opinion sucks but you're too stubborn to accept another's opinion, then don't argue in the first place. You're just creating endless drama and arguments back and forth for no reason. Everyone agreed that lava is part of PvP but you're too damn stubborn to do so, we've accepted your arguments and said why lava is part of PvP, but you never cared about our opinion, and you still think it's not part of PvP just because it annoys you, you're coming up with the dumbest arguments ever because you refuse to accept what we're talking about, literally only your friends agreed with you, and there are like 20 people arguing against you, you still refuse to accept it, you still want to argue, but argue about what? This is endless, and this thread should just get locked, the information has been passed ages ago, we're all still repeating them over and over, you're the one not accepting our opinions, not the other way around.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Me too thanks.

It's not about "it kills her", where'd you get that idea from?
I know all of you tryharders will disagree, but lava is seriously NOT a part of PvP, it's just for people that want to avoid combat at all costs. There are barely any games where people don't use lava to kill others or them selves .-.

Also as FluffyRoses said, the lava to water ratio is nearly non existent (quite low), like there's way more lava than water, this should either be fixed or lava should be removed for chests and moved into a few kits.

Also about "lava makes strategy", this is completely false.
Or do you call setting someone on fire and letting them suffer from hell without the enemy hitting you at all, strategy? No? Thought so. It's just for those really bad players that will do anything to avoid combat (kinda like campers but worse.)
Actually, those “really bad players” are incredibly smart. Lava is a very useful resource, it stuns your opponent and makes them take damage for an amount of time and in case they want to stop that damage they must stop focusing on you and find a water bucket.
It really is a useful tool but if your lack of imagination doesn’t allow you to find a use for it well, it’s your fault but don’t ruin everyone else’s experience because of frustration.

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
She's young? Let me.. Hmm.."inmature" - "you you". Eh.. Nah nevermind.

Look at yourself before talking about others. Are you for real pissed off just because I got cleaned and I said "Cleaner"? What are you going to do about it? I won't get muted for it, I said cleaner because I was annoyed. Since everyone teams, cleans or set you on fire and then run away instead of just having a normal fight, hmm I don't know. Maybe it's a strategy, but it's so annoying and to be honest in my opinion kinda sad if you can only team, clean or set you on fire and not have a normal fight.
Annoyance is the only word you use to support your actions right? Sad
And before you say this comment is useless or something let me remind you that @xRabbitGaming apparently the only person that supports your idea was rude to stigmatize the players that use lava buckets by calling them “really bad”. I’m just here to make you realize you’re wrong.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
She's young? Let me.. Hmm.."inmature" - "you you". Eh.. Nah nevermind.
Alright wtf are you even saying?
At this point you are just attacking people’s grammar because you know your arguments about your suggestion are just trash.
It’s so sad lmao

How does that make sense lmao
I can disagree with someones opinion, and if I give a better one then they can agree with me.
The way you put that makes you sound really stubborn, someone who would be really difficult to work with.

Are you for real pissed off just because
OH MY GOD GUYS FLIQA SWORE
THATS THE 4TH TIME NOW

98B74DF5-A9A6-43BF-913A-831E613120EC.gif

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
How to have a civil argument 101, lessons from the one and only, the one who understands how arguing actually works: Fliqa, for only 10$ per week, 2 hours a week. Sign up now, and start chaos around the globe!

That's not how arguing works honey, if your opinion sucks but you're too stubborn to accept another's opinion, then don't argue in the first place. You're just creating endless drama and arguments back and forth for no reason. Everyone agreed that lava is part of PvP but you're too damn stubborn to do so, we've accepted your arguments and said why lava is part of PvP, but you never cared about our opinion, and you still think it's not part of PvP just because it annoys you, you're coming up with the dumbest arguments ever because you refuse to accept what we're talking about, literally only your friends agreed with you, and there are like 20 people arguing against you, you still refuse to accept it, you still want to argue, but argue about what? This is endless, and this thread should just get locked, the information has been passed ages ago, we're all still repeating them over and over, you're the one not accepting our opinions, not the other way around.
That has to be the most amazing post on this whole forum. I can't agree more.
Alright wtf are you even saying?
At this point you are just attacking people’s grammar because you know your arguments about your suggestion are just trash.
It’s so sad lmao

How does that make sense lmao
I can disagree with someones opinion, and if I give a better one then they can agree with me.
The way you put that makes you sound really stubborn, someone who would be really difficult to work with.

OH MY GOD GUYS FLIQA SWORE
THATS THE 4TH TIME NOW

View attachment 147275

Same with this. You are a hero.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey lets get this back on topic and see about coming to an agreement.

I personally hate lava, It's a highly buffed version of flint & steel, it does the same thing but for longer and completely negates your momentum and speed. Sure if you have a water bucket you're fine, but if you don't you are a dead man. I think lava should be swapped for flint & steel.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Lava is important for cobble structuring, obsidan trapping, lava pitfalls and firing fire arrows. I’ve only done two of the mentioned, but removing lava is a horrible idea. It removed a kinda big(ish?) part of what makes skywars good. If you’re annoyed with lava, removing it should be the last thing you think of.

First, we could add Fire Prot to basic chests cant we? Basic is where lava gets annoying.

Fire protection can be increased on normal mode and left as is on OP.

You could also add splash water bottles or add more waterbuckets, instead of going overboard and removing lava buckets, which is beloved by many.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I still very highly disagree. Skywars is slowly becoming FFA with a void. People asking for even more balanced chests, removal of lava, bows, eggs and snowballs, the reason skywars is unique is because it has more than a strategy, it's not just a pvp game, unlike FFA, please keep Skywars the way it is, I hate seeing the fact so many tryhards want everything removed just so it could be more "fair," please either make lava less common to get or make water more commonly obtainable.

Honestly flint and steel can be even worse in situations, while lava takes a while to spread, it's still on one block, while with flint and steel you can cover an entire island with it. I thought about your suggestion but I've always loved lava and it's been part of skywars for years, not to be removed because some people find it annoying. Please stop turning Skywars into FFA, this is getting ridiculous. I appreciate you story for trying to make a compromise, I really do, as everyone just gave their opinion and didn't think of an alternative. In my opinion lava needs to stay tho, already explained why, but I feel like a few people might agree to change it to flint and steel.

I say make lava less common or water more common, or both. Flint and steel can also be OP since it has like I think about 54 durability, you can put down as much as you want, there's no way to stop the main source, and no one knows how many flint and steels one can find.

Lava is important for many reasons, as for what @Orca already said. Lava IS annoying in Basic, so I love the idea of adding fire protection armor. Especially in basic, probably in normal as well a little bit. Lava HAS to stay, it's what makes Skywars full of strategies and NOT FFA.

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Yes, it's just a question, do not get carried away by negative comments that you receive, just focus on the positive, these would be good ideis, but I like the way things are now Sky Wars, with lava etc ... and I think it's stupid to come here give negative comments about this ...

Have a good game :)
So i can't give me opinion? Lmfao, the forum isn't a place for you if you can't handle negative comments so please don't try to be kind you won't get ubers for being kind here.
Saying joke is something creative, now make mediocre comment, its unnecessary.

If you want to criticize, do the positive, do not do something negative, you are just scoundrel, over time you will see that negativity is not good, because karma is real, thank you, have a nice day
Lmfao please this place already.
So we are forced to agree to each other? In this way nothing would be implemented on this lovely forums.
Guys please. If you wanna fight, do it somewhere else but not on the forum of my christian minecraft server.
You made a wannabe message and a meme at the same time, who tought you these incredible dangerous ways?
How many alts were created to cast so many votes on this thread.
HEHE

Reactions: Lilleh__

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Oml all these lava noobs, try playing without and comment again.
LOL
Tryhard/toxic level 9000 confirmed
And let me also say..
It's a joke, don't get offended

I'm not a tryhard, lava is just annoying me and I don't think it belongs in PvP. Please have some respect.
You ignored my other argument ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__ and Deeds

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
Hey lets get this back on topic and see about coming to an agreement.

I personally hate lava, It's a highly buffed version of flint & steel, it does the same thing but for longer and completely negates your momentum and speed. Sure if you have a water bucket you're fine, but if you don't you are a dead man. I think lava should be swapped for flint & steel.
Give this man a medal, swapping it would be the best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom