Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Hi ~

Most players use "Auto Mode" while playing SkyWars. But most of the time, when you get teleported to another game, you have 10 seconds or less left. Which means we have only 5 seconds or less to vote, and the votes get locked when there are 5 seconds left. Personally, I can't vote in only 5 seconds or even less. I thought it would be a good idea to remove the "Votes Lock".

Something else that I want to be removed, is the lava in SkyWars. A lot of players get annoyed by it and I don't think you need it so bad in SkyWars. Like @xRabbitGaming said, lava doesn't belong in PvP.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The vote lock doesn't even make sense. Why is it even there?
But, in my opinion lava should stay since it's part of SkyWars, and I don't find it an annoying feature. I even think it's great that it's there. No need to remove it.

Reactions: SoppeJam and Fliqa
D

Deleted member 352903

The vote lock is there so people who selected a kit with eggs have time to select another kit when no throwables mode is selected. Maybe this could be fixed with an autokit feature. l'm neutral here +0

And yes, PvP means Player vs Player, and lava is part of the PvP. -1 here

Last edited by a moderator:

GameWorld_

Jul 3, 2018
a chicken egg!
I disagree with both.

I like the votelockthingy, because now you dont have such a scumbags which change their vote last second. If you can't vote in -+5 seconds, you can use @Lezappen autovote here.

The lava just needs to stay. People use this because they like to.
I agree with you, there were many people who used to do that and the lava sometimes save your life.

Reactions: Keanu

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Lava is an anti tryhard sort of thing. Anything used to kill someone = PvP. The special thing about skywars is you dont have to be great at PvP to win, traps, potions, lava and fire are all a key part of the game.

I dont want any removals from skywars. As for the lock. It exists so that people can choose appropriate kits in basic, normal and overpowered, as well as choose egg kit. If lock was removed then people who chose egg kit would have nothing if they spawned in a no throwables game.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I like lava. Removing it would limit your options similar to removing bows, and lava is not imbalanced.

I think the vote lock was implemented to give you a chance to pick a different kit if no projectiles was chosen and you had the bow or egg kit. It didn't really work for me, 5 seconds aren't enough to react anyways so I just never used the bow kit and I didn't even buy the egg kit. To remove the vote lock they'd either need to add some kind of backup kit selection or remove the egg kit. Alternatively leave the vote lock but add a default vote that has been suggested before.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi ~

Most players use "Auto Mode" while playing SkyWars. But most of the time, when you get teleported to another game, you have 10 seconds or less left. Which means we have only 5 seconds or less to vote, and the votes get locked when there are 5 seconds left. Personally, I can't vote in only 5 seconds or even less. I thought it would be a good idea to remove the "Votes Lock".

Something else that I want to be removed, is the lava in SkyWars. A lot of players get annoyed by it and I don't think you need it so bad in SkyWars. Like @xRabbitGaming said, lava doesn't belong in PvP.
The vote lock is designed for the players to have time to change their kits depending to the projectile option that was voted the most.
It’s just necessary, maybe changing the way the auto mode teleports you to other games would be a better solution.
Maybe avoiding games that are close to start? (25 seconds maybe).
As for the lava, people just say it’s annoying and useless because they don’t try to use the resource in their advantage. It’s like bowspamming, you’d say it’s op and annoying if you have never tried it for yourself. It’s an aspect of Minecraft pvp just accept it already.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's a strategy, like it or not. People use it to win battles. If you're annoyed by it try to dogde it or just get some water.
Or ya know.. be good.

The vote lock doesn't even make sense. Why is it even there?
As far as I know the vote lock is only with the projectiles. If so, it's there so players still have some seconds to choose another kit if they choose the egg kit.

LOL, that's not an argument, shows how you've got non arguments, you're childish, and a tryhard.
i think he was kidding....

nvm i thought you quoted scot ^^

Lots of people have also been saying that the lock was there so you can choose another kit. So thats why imma say no to the removing vote lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom