• Both the Vote Locks and Lava need to go

• Both the Vote Locks and Lava can stay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
As I said, it's annoying for so many people. You can't deny that.

- End.
Yes it annoying but that's not a reason to remove it. It's a part of, not only PvP, but also Skywars. Like it or not. It's a strategy. A very nice one. Again, yes it's annoying if people use it against you but it's still a strategy. Removing lava is like removing projectiles. It's not the same. Look at the polls, majority wants to keep it. Which is also the reason it will stay as StorySays already said.

- End.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Welcome to the forums.
Here we discuss things and don't randomly say "End" because we cannot win a discussion,

And by the way, you still didn't reply to my comment :p
I'm just so damn tired of this useless discussion. No one is winning here. Like I already said, if the lava won't get removed I won't cry about it. It's just a simple suggestion. If it won't get removed, okay then. I'm not replying anymore.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yes it annoying
Like it or not. It's a strategy. A very nice one
:thinking:

It's a part of, not only PvP, but also Skywars
Not only that!!!!!!! It's a part of Minecraft, it's a part of my life
It's a part of the world
It's a part of the Earth
It's a part of the universe..
(ADD BARRIES TO SKYWARS PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ I ALSO WANT COMMANDBLOCKS /kill @a LLL ez rek all tryhardrs)

I'm not replying anymore.
Then why making a suggestion if you don't even want to discuss it as soon as you get arguments against it?..
But okay, I'll accept that decision

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
As I said, it's annoying for so many people. You can't deny that.

- End.
But more prefer the lava, thus we must go with that. I personally thought finding common ground would be nice with the flint & steel

Lava is important for cobble structuring, obsidan trapping, lava pitfalls and firing fire arrows. I’ve only done two of the mentioned, but removing lava is a horrible idea. It removed a kinda big(ish?) part of what makes skywars good. If you’re annoyed with lava, removing it should be the last thing you think of.
But as this person stated, there are more aspects to lava than we think.

I'm just so damn tired of this useless discussion. No one is winning here.
The lava discussion is clearly winning, many great points were brought up and the poll won by a landslide, you started a discussion and it went somewhere, I personally thought everyone would want it removed as well. But we learn everyday.

~ locked due to overwhelming support for both locked votes and lava to remain the same. (Also lots of pointless arguing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom