Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello! Okay, so I have been playing SkyWars for almost a year now (and I do still suck at it xD), and there are the three gamemodes. Basic, Normal, and OP. OP, or Over Powered, is what it stands for. Over powered. But, in my opinion, it may be a little too over powered.
Many people, or all, have played on OP Mode. And by my experienced, I can't even play two seconds of it. The main reason is the Punch Bows. People go into their chests, only to get the Punch Bow, and then fire as many people off their islands as they can. Then, they loot their chests, armor up, and stay on their islands.
They are basically camping with a bow, which is a bannable offense. The fact that it also takes so much time to kill a person with full or even half diamond armor is so annoying. The amount of bow spammers and campers in the game is over maybe three hundred, and I can't really stand it.
If the staff team could maybe take out the Punch Bows and lower down the amount of diamond armor in chests, and take it into consideration, that would be amazing.
Thank you,
- Cyber.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
The point of overpowered chests is to have all of that overpowered gear. Why remove it?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It isn't too overpowerd it was too overpowerd

• they decreased the punch bows from punch III to punch I
  • The knockback IV sword is removed
  • Power III bow decreased to Power II
So I don't really know Why you want to remove it, It's a clasical thing in skywars and since skywars exist on cubecraft, it was there (Well since I Joined the server it was there)
And camping with a bow isn't a punishable offence, only If you're skybasing (camping in the sky)
And Yeah, bowspammers might be very annoying But a bow is the best weapon That exist in the game, it's basicly a good defence for yourself.
Talking a long time to kill someone might be the person eat a notch Apple, and That's Why the punch bow is very usefull. You also have island campers, But you can make use of a enderpearl If you have one. And If they do the punch bows a lower amount, there doesn't even exist a punch bow in skywars. Please look better ad the enchantments before making a suggestion.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
To be completely honest... I really want op to go off aswell. Sadly, op skywars is a classic thing I'm skywars. Even though there's lots of campers, and the bow spam is just, crazy, it probably shouldn't be removed. Instead of removing it, nerfing the amount of arrows in chests might be the best way to go.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The point of overpowered chests is to have all of that overpowered gear. Why remove it?
Because she thinks it's not fun to play.
I really wouldn't mind if op got removed completely. But if it has to stay because people like the name of it and there has to be something for ranks to do, please adapt the loot tables to 1.9 combat.
It isn't too overpowerd it was too overpowerd

• they decreased the punch bows from punch III to punch I
  • The knockback IV sword is removed
  • Power III bow decreased to Power II
So I don't really know Why you want to remove it, It's a clasical thing in skywars and since skywars exist on cubecraft, it was there (Well since I Joined the server it was there)
And camping with a bow isn't a punishable offence, only If you're skybasing (camping in the sky)
And Yeah, bowspammers might be very annoying But a bow is the best weapon That exist in the game, it's basicly a good defence for yourself.
Talking a long time to kill someone might be the person eat a notch Apple, and That's Why the punch bow is very usefull. You also have island campers, But you can make use of a enderpearl If you have one. And If they do the punch bows a lower amount, there doesn't even exist a punch bow in skywars. Please look better ad the enchantments before making a suggestion.
My main problem isn't that weapons are too strong, but rather that armor is too strong compared to weapons. The only way to kill someone is by knocking them into the void or by destroing their armor. I usually collect up to 3 extra sets of armor, and I had multiple 1v1s lasting about 10-15 minutes, which is way too long in my opinion. With full diamond armor, golden apples heal way faster than any weapon could deal damage.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Overpowered mode one of the most exciting mode at skywars, It's pretty fun. But, as you said some people camp.. At overpowered there's a higher advantage of getting epearls. Which then, you can epearl to their islands. Its simple.

Reactions: Simbaaa

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
op is meant to be op, if they grab a bow, hit them back, find a shield, grab an enderpearl. also btw camping with a bow isn't bannable, it's annoying but allowed due to the fact that you can still get to the island and affect them by previously mentioned tactics.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The most of the players are camping on OP mode. If you buy a rank you can self vote ;). Some people like OP mode. Removing this game mode is a bad idea.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Ok so I know that cubecraft isn't very original, but this is one of cubecraft's original things. I don't always like it, but that doesn't mean it should be removed. The armor could be nerved though. On the other hand, the chest items are supposed to be overpowered, that is why it's called "overpowered" xD

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Because she thinks it's not fun to play.
I really wouldn't mind if op got removed completely. But if it has to stay because people like the name of it and there has to be something for ranks to do, please adapt the loot tables to 1.9 combat.

My main problem isn't that weapons are too strong, but rather that armor is too strong compared to weapons. The only way to kill someone is by knocking them into the void or by destroing their armor. I usually collect up to 3 extra sets of armor, and I had multiple 1v1s lasting about 10-15 minutes, which is way too long in my opinion. With full diamond armor, golden apples heal way faster than any weapon could deal damage.
In 1.8 op is pretty cool, and it's not so hard to kill someone, maybe make the armor less good in 1.9?
I agree with you anyway.

BeastyIsPvp

Apr 5, 2017
Philippines
I Disagree with this " Idea " it's called Overpowered for a reason. If you don't know the reason is continue reading Overpowered means all items are enchanted with stuff that are very powerful enough to kill or be the last man standing in the battle. It is called OverPowered for a reason. I DISAGREE

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I Disagree with this " Idea " it's called Overpowered for a reason. If you don't know the reason is continue reading Overpowered means all items are enchanted with stuff that are very powerful enough to kill or be the last man standing in the battle. It is called OverPowered for a reason. I DISAGREE
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I ASSUMED SOMEONE THAT LIKES OP WOULD WRITE! THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH IT IS THAT ARMOR IS WAY MORE " POWERFUL " THAN WEAPONS, MAKING WEAPONS EFFECTIVELY " VERY WEAK " INSTEAD OF POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KILL ANYONE.

Last edited:

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
This is a no, sorry because many people likes solo skywars and like voting op in solo skywars and team skywars could vote op than solo skywars could do the same as team skywars. Devs would never change the solo skywars only to normal -1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom