Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlitzPlayzMc

Aug 5, 2014
London, England.
My sister was getting bullied before, she did the Wrong thing and said nothing about it, this lasted about 2 months. After one scene I was sure something was wrong: She was in her room crying, I asked "What's Wrong?" she didn't reply, I asked again "-insert sis name- Whats Wrong?" she was on her phone, she showed me the screen, and a video was playing. It was quite long (about 5 mins) It was all about her caught in embarrassing moments, whoever made it made my sister cry a river, I teared up to. The person who made it must of been heartless. But I told her "The first one is from 5 years ago, the end one is from 2 months ago... Thats like 1 embarrassing moment every 3 months" She had a slight grin on her face I was getting somewhere to make her happier. "They probably have one of those a day!" I said, she had a huge smile on her face now, The she said "Hang on, Phones are banned in our school" so the next day she showed the vid to the Head-Master and the guy was suspended.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
My sister was getting bullied before, she did the Wrong thing and said nothing about it, this lasted about 2 months. After one scene I was sure something was wrong: She was in her room crying, I asked "What's Wrong?" she didn't reply, I asked again "-insert sis name- Whats Wrong?" she was on her phone, she showed me the screen, and a video was playing. It was quite long (about 5 mins) It was all about her caught in embarrassing moments, whoever made it made my sister cry a river, I teared up to. The person who made it must of been heartless. But I told her "The first one is from 5 years ago, the end one is from 2 months ago... Thats like 1 embarrassing moment every 3 months" She had a slight grin on her face I was getting somewhere to make her happier. "They probably have one of those a day!" I said, she had a huge smile on her face now, The she said "Hang on, Phones are banned in our school" so the next day she showed the vid to the Head-Master and the guy was suspended.
Wonderful story, but the problem is that the rebellion at our school DONT care if they get in trouble, or if they land into some stuff. They would carry on.

On Friday in McDonalds, 'they' were there, and asked me if I went to (insert school name here), I nodded, and gave them a "why TF do you wanna know" look. They said "yeah I remember you," I sajd " from where?" He said that his "group" would normally make comments, blatantly towards me, and apologised for his actions. I also apologised and yeah. I sill think that they baited me to something...

Reactions: Trickmaster

Alqahid

Mar 14, 2015
This may sound weird but I befriended my bullies. I bullied with them, on weaker prey. Yep I know I am a terrible person but honestly idk I think about my self first then about others call me arrogant or asocial but I don't care atleast I don't get bullied. So, most of the times the bullies have one "leader" bully. That leader bully has friend bully's who are hes backup. Now you gotta get friends with those friend bully's. And slowly start befriending the head bully. As you do that he may still bully you but it will be less and less, and if he bully's you just smile and laugh at the joke/whatever he says and look at other people he bullys. Now go and bully those other people so the head bully will go on him more then you. This sounds weird and hard but this is how I managed. When I got older and went to high school I just befriended the stronger/smarter kids of the class and nobody bothered me or dared to touch me. Easy as that, boom. I also come from a other ethnicity, so the race jokes were all in, but Dutch and Bulgarians look nearly the same cause they are both Europeans, but I understand for somebody from Asia it may be different cause of the general western hate to the middle east for things like 9/11 even tough you had nothing to do with it. It's sad but the cold hard truth.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This may sound weird but I befriended my bullies. I bullied with them, on weaker prey. Yep I know I am a terrible person but honestly idk I think about my self first then about others call me arrogant or asocial but I don't care atleast I don't get bullied. So, most of the times the bullies have one "leader" bully. That leader bully has friend bully's who are hes backup. Now you gotta get friends with those friend bully's. And slowly start befriending the head bully. As you do that he may still bully you but it will be less and less, and if he bully's you just smile and laugh at the joke/whatever he says and look at other people he bullys. Now go and bully those other people so the head bully will go on him more then you. This sounds weird and hard but this is how I managed. When I got older and went to high school I just befriended the stronger/smarter kids of the class and nobody bothered me or dared to touch me. Easy as that, boom. I also come from a other ethnicity, so the race jokes were all in, but Dutch and Bulgarians look nearly the same cause they are both Europeans, but I understand for somebody from Asia it may be different cause of the general western hate to the middle east for things like 9/11 even tough you had nothing to do with it. It's sad but the cold hard truth.
Agreed, but I attemptedto befriend them but they just told me to leave / go away / f*ck off ect

Alqahid

Mar 14, 2015
Agreed, but I attemptedto befriend them but they just told me to leave / go away / f*ck off ect
Well I can't really think of much more then. Just move school, end. Remove and block them from any social sites. If you meet them in real life knock them the fu out

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well I can't really think of much more then. Just move school, end. Remove and block them from any social sites. If you meet them in real life knock them the fu out
I would, but their physic is a lot better than mine. All of the bullies normally would've taken some type of self defense class, which would mean that they can take me down really easily, whereas myself, I haven't tried and of those classes, and I wouldn't plan to because it will ruin the person that I am. Not going to say that it isn't a bad thing, just not gonna do it. :P

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
I would, but their physic is a lot better than mine. All of the bullies normally would've taken some type of self defense class, which would mean that they can take me down really easily, whereas myself, I haven't tried and of those classes, and I wouldn't plan to because it will ruin the person that I am. Not going to say that it isn't a bad thing, just not gonna do it. :p
Stop trying to be a nice guy Younis. You have to scare them somehow or they'll just keep coming back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom