Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pituko_7w7

Jun 11, 2020
Buenas noches, vengo a sugerir que se le otorgue un beneficio más al rango diamante el cual es el volar.
Esto en tiempo para mejorar los rangos ya que desde hace años han seguido siendo los mismos.
Good evening, I come to suggest that one more benefit be given to the diamond range which is flying.

This is in time to improve the ranks as they have remained the same for years.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the Diamond rank is perfect is it is now. I would say the Obsidian rank could use some more benefits/perks. This rank is almost the same as the Emerald rank.

I think it gets a little messy when there are 3 kinds of rank flying in the lobby (without the content creator, staff, job and designer ranks). This isn’t a big problem, but I think it keeps the Emerald and Obsidian rank more special than the others.

In lobby flying or in game flying?
I think he meant lobby flying. In game would be an really unfair advantage. If you ever see someone flying in game, you can report them on the website or with /report (for iron rank owners or above) for fly hacking.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I think he meant lobby flying. In game would be an really unfair advantage. If you ever see someone flying in game, you can report them on the website or with /report (for iron rank owners or above) for fly hacking.
I was mostly joking around for that

I dont really think flying in the lobby would be useful at all unless the game npc thingy was far away but then its just bad design at that point

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Diamond rank it's cool as it is now. I don't we should let diamond rankers fly in lobbies too. After all, flying is just to have fun and explore the hub.

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
Hola! Yo sinceramente creo que no es necesario, cada rango tiene ya su propio beneficio, si quieres volar puedes ir a la tienda de cubecraft y realizar el update al emerald.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yo sinceramente pienso lo mismo que @ImLeyre ya que el Diamante tiene sus propios beneficios. Si quieres volar en el Lobby, puedes ir a a la tienda y comprarte el rango Esmeralda u Obsidiana. Cada uno de los rangos tiene sus propios beneficios, pero si te compras un buen rango, puedes obtener más beneficios.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I think the Diamond rank is perfect as is it is now if you want to fly in the lobby you can go to the store and upgrade to Emerald.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hola. Como mucha gente ya te ha comentado anteriormente, el rango Diamante está bien como está ahora mismo. No creo que haya que añadirle más beneficios al rango, y realmente, volar no es tan útil, es divertido y te sirve para explorar mejor el mapa, o encontrar más rápidamente los regalos escondidos en el mismo cuando estamos en una fecha en específico. No obstante, gracias por la sugerencia, no dejes de ser activo en los foros. ¡Espero encontrarte por el servidor! :heart:

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
@Eli we got necros are you able to lock it please (Aug 6 + 14 is Aug 20 AEST)
1597961381331.png

Hasn't been 3 weeks yet

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom