Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ivauno

Novice Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hello! I just made a python script that randomly presses important keys or moves your mouse at a random interval.
Feel free to use it as a way to make your games harder.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

REQUIREMENTS:
Python 3.8.3
pynput (get with pip3 package installer)
Basic knowledge on how to use the windows console

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE
Step 1= Get python 3.8 (click here to find a download link from the python website)
Step 2=Install pip3 (there are plenty of tutorials on how to do it, just google how to install pip3)
Step 3=get pynput (run "py -m pip install pynput" in cmd)
Step 4=download the text file
Step 5=change .txt to .py in the filename
Step 6= double click to run the script once you are in cubecraft

HOW TO CONFIGURE FOR YOUR KEYBINDS
you can open the python script using notepad or IDLE (comes with python 3.8.3)
you can change all of the keybindings for the actions

HOW TO STOP THE SCRIPT

Just close the cmd window

I hope that you have fun while using this, good luck!

Attachments

• pythonhandicapper.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: Conea64 and DrHam

ShortShot

Mar 4, 2020
Cool man, i used to do it while i was taking part at a programming course from cisco, i guess this was one of the first things we lernt to do. After me and my bro learnt this thing we have inserted this script to one of our profferors computer and he was like, you didn't even do it properly, and then he showed us how to do it. :D And man, in case you like programming or just making such scripts you could acutally try to go for such a course. But just don't do it like me, don't search for the answers before the exams on https://www.spotoclub.com/, as i got caught easily and thrown out. But that course can actually give you some really nice opportunities, and i also found a mistake in your script, if you want to know which one dm me.

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom