Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
hey,
I have a plus rank for a while now and got banned by the anti-cheat
of course, I made an appeal, but now I have to wait for my response, this can take a few days, which means that my plus rank for this month instead of 30/31 days is a lot shorter because a machine has banned me.

so my suggestion is: the appeal of a plus member is gets a faster look at it.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I really don't think any sort of ranked person should have a much higher priority over other ranks, this case being plus rank. Every appeal should be treated equally, it's like saying I have a rank I should be unbanned, because no ranked people (Including plus) are exempt from the rules + giving higher priority over others isn't exactly efficient when it comes to Sentinel appeals or any appeals in general.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
While I think the appeal system for sentinel is very bad bcs you have to wait days to see whether you will or will not get unbanned from a false ban, I would be highly against prioritising any specific player due to there rank etc

Imo the system they have now is not good but prioritising people based on rank would be a worst system

Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
All players need the same priority along they are ranked or not. Everyone on the server must be treated in the same way.

You can always join the discord and head over to the staff-help channel. They will/can give you any reason the sentinel has banned you. But for the reaction of your appael you will and would be waiting to an awnser on your appael.

Otherwise they can even sell unbans in their shop.

Reactions: l0u1s1

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
hey,
I have a plus rank for a while now and got banned by the anti-cheat
of course, I made an appeal, but now I have to wait for my response, this can take a few days, which means that my plus rank for this month instead of 30/31 days is a lot shorter because a machine has banned me.

so my suggestion is: the appeal of a plus member is gets a faster look at it.
Like @SeasonalWarz said ranked players shouldn't have priority over lower ranks or nons, not only would it be unfair to not be treated equally regarding appeals, it could draw people away from the server or even sending an appeal if their appeals weren't being handled because all the ranks had priority especially if said player got a false ban. Yes either way everyone has to wait for their appeal to be handled, but there is no reason in my eyes for ranked players to get the priority, plus its just creating more work in order for appeals to be handled if they have to sort them out whether that had a rank or not.

this can take a few days, which means that my plus rank for this month instead of 30/31 days is a lot shorter because a machine has banned me.
I'm pretty sure its not as big of a deal, 90% of people spend more money at the candy store than the price of plus for a month, plus (pun hehe) what your saying is the same as saying you need a refund from netflix because you didn't use it that month, it just doesn't make any sense.

• Disagree
Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom