Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be added

• Total voters

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I completely disagree that this should take priority over the Anticheat. Our biggest priorit needs to be getting rid of the hackers, so that more people will come and enjoy the server because there's a lot less hackers. What's the point of adding a cool new feature when everyone's being tormented by hackers? No one will be able to enjoy it until the Anticheat is done.
I know hackers are a big priority I just think that they should do party first, it will take about 1 - 2 days to implement then they can go on with the anti cheat, as where the anti cheat will take much longer to implement. there are multiple devs, so 1 of the devs or 2 could work on the party

Reactions: KipKipXD
U

Unipotato

I know hackers are a big priority I just think that they should do party first, it will take about 1 - 2 days to implement then they can go on with the anti cheat, as where the anti cheat will take much longer to implement. there are multiple devs, so 1 of the devs or 2 could work on the party

Nope. Not going to happen. The Anticheat takes first priority over everything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom