Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiXeroicii

Oct 19, 2020
I have been playing Minerware Cubecraft Bedrock Edition for a while now, and I really think One In The Chamber should really be a separate game on Cubecraft. It would be great since the only place you can play it on bedrock is Minerware. It would also be a very good game for people that are into PVP. If you have plans on adding it, please respond! I would really love to play it. Thanks!

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Right now i don't think this will be a thing for a while, Cubecraft is trying to add its gamemodes to bedrock edition. Maybe though this could be a 1.8 duel type thing best of 5? Right now it's a no for me a one in the chamber dedicated mode wouldn't make sense

(Maybe add a poll)

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Right now i don't think this will be a thing for a while, Cubecraft is trying to add its gamemodes to bedrock edition. Maybe though this could be a 1.8 duel type thing best of 5? Right now it's a no for me a one in the chamber dedicated mode wouldn't make sense

(Maybe add a poll)

If they were to add a duels game mode though, this would be a VERY fun game mode to try out! Especially for me cause i really like this game mode! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom