Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want either one of these solutions?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Nope!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello!
This is the first suggestion I'm making in quite some time, so I'm gonna keep it nice and short.

Why am I making this suggestion?

In the FFA map Oil Rig, there is a tactic used that can be rather irritating. People using the archer kit will run away as they are about to be killed and jump off the edge, shooting themselves before they die. This way, their enemy doesn't get awarded any kills.

This is especially annoying when you are getting targeted by tryhards and they do this repeatedly.

So, my suggestion is:

Solution 1:
Remove the void from the map and instead make the edge similar to the map Tropical, where there are barrier blocks and the water extends a little further.

This would counter the vast majority of people using this tactic and also make the map a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Solution 2:
Change it so that, whenever someone kills themselves while in combat, the kill is awarded to the last person that dealt damage to them.

Personally I think this solution is even better, countering both the archers who shoot themselves, while also preventing wizard kit users from using damage potions on themselves.

--------------------------------

"I'm gonna keep this nice and short"
Lol not really but okay

Thanks for reading, vote in the poll if you want to see these changes make it into the server.
It's not biased so you have no reason not to :3

-Simply
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think this is a good idea! I like that this map has possibility to punch players in the void, so I don't like solution 1. Although I really like solution 2, I think that's a really great idea!

Reactions: East

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Maybe you can let people vote for what solution they think is the best :p Something like this:
1. Yeah, solution 1
2. Yes, solution 2
3. No

Reactions: decobra

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I’d like to see solution 2 to be added since I play FFA for challenges and I most of the time need kills. Punching people in the void is an easy way to get kills so barriers won’t be the solution. It’s very annoying that people kill themself so you don’t get the kill.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello!
This is the first suggestion I'm making in quite some time, so I'm gonna keep it nice and short.

Why am I making this suggestion?

In the FFA map Oil Rig, there is a tactic used that can be rather irritating. People using the archer kit will run away as they are about to be killed and jump off the edge, shooting themselves before they die. This way, their enemy doesn't get awarded any kills.

This is especially annoying when you are getting targeted by tryhards and they do this repeatedly.

So, my suggestion is:

Solution 1:
Remove the void from the map and instead make the edge similar to the map Tropical, where there are barrier blocks and the water extends a little further.

This would counter the vast majority of people using this tactic and also make the map a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Solution 2:
Change it so that, whenever someone kills themselves while in combat, the kill is awarded to the last person that dealt damage to them.

Personally I think this solution is even better, countering both the archers who shoot themselves, while also preventing wizard kit users from using damage potions on themselves.

--------------------------------

"I'm gonna keep this nice and short"
Lol not really but okay

Thanks for reading, vote in the poll if you want to see these changes make it into the server.
It's not biased so you have no reason not to :3

-Simply
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I suggested around the same as you sometime ago, but I will once again show my support for this. Losing to an archer who shoots himself mid-air is so... SOOOO... annoying. Solution 2 ftw.

Reactions: iiJoris_ and Simply

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
I suggested around the same as you sometime ago, but I will once again show my support for this. Losing to an archer who shoots himself mid-air is so... SOOOO... annoying. Solution 2 ftw.
Heh I actually got the idea while watching one of your videos on Oil Rig. Didn't know you've suggested this before, since I'd been inactive for some time.
Keep up the dank videos fellow og ffa noob

Reactions: Socratias

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think solution 2 is great I love the void on the map oil rig because I kill people with it but I never saw this tactic done so it isnt a real problem for when I play atleast

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think it would be better if you made the voting like this:
1. Yeah, solution 1
2. Yes, solution 2
3. No

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom