Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
WHY IN THE WHOLE WHIDE WORLD IS THE LUCKY ISLAND DUELS ON THE OUSIDE AND NOT IN THE INSIDE LIKE NORMAL, OH MY GOSH CC I DON'T GET IT I SWEAR IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE, ARE YOU TRYING TO GET MORE PLAYERS IN DUELS OR WHAT? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPP??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
sorry for caps
1678408690917.png
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
This makes it so that the NPCs are organised in terms of team/player sizes, which makes sense to me. Announcements are not always made for small changes like this. I don't think the position of the NPCs will have a large effect on the player counts to be honest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cube Nerd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom