Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
WHY IN THE WHOLE WHIDE WORLD IS THE LUCKY ISLAND DUELS ON THE OUSIDE AND NOT IN THE INSIDE LIKE NORMAL, OH MY GOSH CC I DON'T GET IT I SWEAR IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE, ARE YOU TRYING TO GET MORE PLAYERS IN DUELS OR WHAT? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPP??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
sorry for caps
1678408690917.png
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,093
409
Pronouns
She/They
This makes it so that the NPCs are organised in terms of team/player sizes, which makes sense to me. Announcements are not always made for small changes like this. I don't think the position of the NPCs will have a large effect on the player counts to be honest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cube Nerd
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom