Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cLunaaMC

Member
Oct 4, 2026
1
5
4
Pronouns
She/Her
I recreated the Cathedral from the Halloween map in my own style in 1 day. I spent around 8-10 hours working on this project, and it is currently the largest single structure I have ever built. Ever since I first saw this Cathedral (1-2 years ago?) it gave me a lot of inspiration, and have wanted to built it. Yesterday I decided: "I've been wanting to build this for a while, why not do it?". The next day I "finished" this project (I am planning some small changes still, but it is presentable enough), and decided to share my result.

This was the first time I have actively worked with gradients (walls and pillars), and I think it turned out great!

My version of this build is 206 x 47 x 64 blocks.
It is exclusively the interior, as I am not experienced with exterior builds.
This was a solo project, and I did not receive any help building this.


Feel free to let me know your opinion!
 

Attachments

  • 2026-10-05_01.24.46.png
    2026-10-05_01.24.46.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • 2026-10-05_01.24.55.png
    2026-10-05_01.24.55.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • 2026-10-05_01.25.07.png
    2026-10-05_01.25.07.png
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • 2026-10-05_01.25.23.png
    2026-10-05_01.25.23.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • 2026-10-05_01.25.42.png
    2026-10-05_01.25.42.png
    2 MB · Views: 15
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom