Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

darshil2756

Member
Jul 1, 2026
1
4
4
32
I wanted to share an incredible experience I just had with the CubeCraft support team. I’ve had my Skyblock island for 4 years now and have poured so much time into it. I took a month-long break for my studies, and when I logged on today to check out the new Skyblock Reborn update, I was completely devastated. My entire island had been completely griefed and destroyed by a former co-op member—my chests were gone, my farms were ruined, and years of hard work looked completely lost.

Since the manual profile backup button isn't in the player menu anymore, I immediately reached out to CubeCraft support via their help desk and Discord.

I went to sleep feeling so down, but when I woke up and logged on this morning, an amazing staff member had completely rolled back and recovered my island! It is completely back to normal and everything was saved.

I just wanted to make a public post to say a massive thank you to the CubeCraft staff. You guys completely saved my 4 years of progress, and I am so grateful for how fast and helpful you were. Time to finally enjoy the new update!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom