• Total voters

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone! one of my friends who is really new to the server was playing co op skyblock with me the other night and was like "hey, don't you remember mcmmo?" and i said yes and he says "wouldn't it be cool if we could have something like mcmmo on skyblock?" and i agreed with him, if you all dont know what mcmmo is its essentially like a plugin that will allow you to have abilities like if you right click an axe on a tree and then start chopping it it would drop all of the wood blocks so you didnt have to chop down the whole tree but in return you could only do it every so often because it will need to recharge. the more you chop wood and do stuff like that the higher level you will get and the cooldown for the abilities will shorten. these abilities work for more than just wood, like mining, fishing, farming, and more! if this was added to skyblock it would make it a bit more unique! and i'd like to hear your opinion about it!

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I'd love to see this, a really good suggestion.
However, I'd love to see Cube have its own version of mcmmo, new abilities to make the Skyblock mode even more original. There are so many possibilities, you could even use Skyblock coins to buy abilities in the spawn.

+1 from me!

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I love this idea from my experience of mcmmo it just makes the game a lot more exciting and I guess you could say it makes people wanna grind skyblock more to get your levels up. Like Axyy said I would like to see some CubeCraft exclusive features like different types of powerups and maybe they can try and include game points into mcmmo.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'd love to see an mcmmo-inspired system in skyblock!

To add a creative spin on it, perhaps leveling would not directly influence what perks you get, but rather there is a skill tree? You can get x levels in a skill max, enough to get all the stuff in there -1 thing, meaning you have to choose a strength/weakness

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Don't get me wrong, I ask for MCMMO on every server I join.. but this one is so different.
CubeCraft SkyBlock is "quite" vanilla like (if you take away the long wait times, ore gens and enchantment levels that aren't possible in vanilla), it has no custom enchants, custom items, custom armor.. nothing..
It's all about grinding, and being limited by your resources (the generators for example), adding mcmmo would kind of take this vision of the SkyBlock away, and might even make quests easier, and in my opinion the quests are made to be grindable, not easy..
It's a no from me

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course would this be a nice thing to add. But I don't know if this would fit in the environment that cubecraft has created around Skyblock. I have more the impression that it is suppose to take time. Lots and lots of time. Despite that, I think I could be implemented if skyblock itself has another update with it as well. New challenges and so

~ Fesa

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I ask for MCMMO on every server I join.. but this one is so different.
CubeCraft SkyBlock is "quite" vanilla like (if you take away the long wait times, ore gens and enchantment levels that aren't possible in vanilla), it has no custom enchants, custom items, custom armor.. nothing..
It's all about grinding, and being limited by your resources (the generators for example), adding mcmmo would kind of take this vision of the SkyBlock away, and might even make quests easier, and in my opinion the quests are made to be grindable, not easy..
It's a no from me

"It's all vanilla, except for the core mechanics that aren't vanilla" Bruh, this game also just got re-released, we might as well try to take it in a cool direction

I do get that it has a sorta vanilla vibe, but if you have used it (mcmmo), so does the plugin itself. And plus, if you were to stick skyblock close to vanilla, you'd not get much out of it, as we all are. And, the closer you get to vanilla, the less OG it gets, because spawners and custom enchants are nothing new to skyblock. Neither are ore generators, as many servers have it so generators have chances to give ores alongside cobblestone.

Cube added their own spin on all these features, but they're still not totally og. I've never seen another server take a spin on MCMMO with their skyblock in a way that would be alike to a skill tree, which is why I am for it. The more original this game gets, the more players it will likely attract! ...As long as I don't still have to wait 4d for my boi dark oak to grow..

tl;dr None of these features are og, the closer to vanilla you get the less og it is, and an mcmmo like skill tree would be pretty og to skyblock

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom