Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which mob would you be most excited to see?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello! Today I’m suggesting Cubecraft add another overworld island, a Bamboo Jungle.

Unlike the first overworld Jungle island, this one would contain bamboo wood. That means that it would now be possible to craft 18 new wooden items (as seen in the image below) using the new 1.20 bamboo wood type. It would now also be possible to craft scaffolding in skyblock!

IMG_3775.png

In addition to the bamboo, I’m thinking this island could also contain 2 NEW mobs: pandas (@Stijnnn_ @Kazwa) and parrots!

Also, with a new island comes new quests! There could be a parrot taming quest, a panda breeding/feeding quest, some bamboo farming quests, and some bamboo crafting quests (for example: craft 100 bamboo mosaic & 100 bamboo mosaic slabs, or craft 10 bamboo doors and 10 bamboo trapdoors). Also, I’m sure the devs would be able to think of more, better quests.

Lastly, bamboo can be placed in a flower pot, so this new island would also provide more decoration options!

Let me know what you think of this idea in the replies.
Also, make sure to vote :agree: if you’d like to see it have a chance of being implemented!!

- Reesle 🐼🦜🎋

P.S. This is the 1st of more to come. I have ideas at least 5 more ideas for new Skyblock Islands in the Overworld and Nether.

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
You had me at pandas. I love the idea and I think this would also work really well with a cherry blossom island. It'll make great use of the 1.20 content which is something only CubeCraft is able to offer.

With that being said, we must not let panda abuse happen with panda spawners or spawn eggs :(((

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
You had me at pandas. I love the idea and I think this would also work really well with a cherry blossom island. It'll make great use of the 1.20 content which is something only CubeCraft is able to offer.

With that being said, we must not let panda abuse happen with panda spawners or spawn eggs :(((
Yeah there shouldn’t be any panda killing quests, I agree with that.

Cherry blossom island is a really good idea! Would it be ok if I used your idea and made a suggestion about it in the future?

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Even though his may not get added, thank you to those who voted agree and I’m happy you liked the suggestion :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom