Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Quest Idea Do You Like Best?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello! Today I have a short and sweet Skyblock suggestion.

Items:
Today I’m suggesting that Cubecraft add the ability to craft chiseled bookshelves and lecterns, as they currently are not craftable within the Skyblock gamemode. Chiseled bookshelves would be craftable as of the first island, as it only requires wooden planks and slabs. Lecterns would be craftable as of the final Overworld island (Swamp) because it requires a bookshelf to craft one.
Also, these items would be useful for decorating a Skyblock and for building (for example, using chiseled bookshelves as a floor pattern).

Quests:
Lastly, if the ability to craft these items was added, I have an idea for two new quest that could be added along with it.

The first quest would be called “Chiseler in Chief”. This would be a side quest unlocked on the plains (2nd) island. The goals would be to craft 200 chiseled bookshelves and to place 50 chiseled bookshelves.

The second quest would be called “Bookworm”. This could be a main or a side quest and would be unlocked on the Swamp (final) Overworld island. The goals would be to craft 500 books, craft 50 lecterns, place 25 books on lecterns, and place 200 books in chiseled bookshelves.

I’ll leave the quest rewards up to the devs.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my small Skyblock suggestion, and I hope you like it! Tell me what you think down in the replies! Remember, if you’d like to see it implemented, vote :agree:!

- Reesle 📚

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to see Chiseled Bookshelves & Lecterns along with book-related quests added to Skyblock? If so, MAKE SURE to vote :agree:!

Reactions: Tripleee
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom