Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XflameSwordX

Jul 12, 2016
Hey Cubecraft,
I love the Pro Board to show off your wins, but what about kills? HYPIXEL lets you see your kill stats compared to everyone elses. For example, lets say the Number 1 Killer has 1000 kills, and I have 200. I cant see my ranking compared to the top 10. Also why is there only a win leaderboard? Please add a kill leaderboard, and let us see our stats compared to others. ALSO MORE PERKS AND KITS PLEASE!!!
Like this thread/post so Cubecraft will See!

Reactions: comfyyy

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
We already have enough kits and perks for skywars and what you said has already been suggested in the past. Still agree with it though. ;)

comfyyy

Hey Cubecraft,
I love the Pro Board to show off your wins, but what about kills? HYPIXEL lets you see your kill stats compared to everyone elses. For example, lets say the Number 1 Killer has 1000 kills, and I have 200. I cant see my ranking compared to the top 10. Also why is there only a win leaderboard? Please add a kill leaderboard, and let us see our stats compared to others. ALSO MORE PERKS AND KITS PLEASE!!!
Like this thread/post so Cubecraft will See!
I would love to see a leaderboard displaying kills. I have thought about it for a while now. Also, would you maybe say a certain server or a server I will not name, instead of saying the actual name? That is considered advertising, which isn't allowed on the server or the forums.

+1 for me
Thanks

XflameSwordX

Jul 12, 2016
I would love to see a leaderboard displaying kills. I have thought about it for a while now. Also, would you maybe say a certain server or a server I will not name, instead of saying the actual name? That is considered advertising, which isn't allowed on the server or the forums.

+1 for me
Thanks
Please follow me for more updates :D

Reactions: comfyyy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom