Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this minigame suggestion?

  • YES!! Absolutely!!

    Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sure! It's very fun to do!

    Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I don't really like it A LOT. But I think other people would like it.

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't like this AT ALL.

    Votes: 2 4.5%

  • Total voters
    44
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, sow I'm back of vacation and thought of something:
Hackers who use ChestESP (Or something like that) can see al chests sow that makes winning for them easier. What if the Builders just dig down 3 blocks of sand, place a chest and place 2 blocks of sand again. This way the hackers might spend longer time to guess how to reach that chest.
It's not the best solution but it's decent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Wqsknijper wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Late happy birthday :)
hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom