Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this minigame suggestion?

• YES!! Absolutely!!

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sure! It's very fun to do!

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I don't really like it A LOT. But I think other people would like it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't like this AT ALL.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Let me explain how OceanWars works, I made 3 different gamemode idea's: Scuba Diving, Team Scuba Diving and OceanWars. I'll start with OceanWars since this one is pretty unique compared to the other 2. Sow all the gamemodes are an Ocean ''That's why OceanWars'' it's basicly a huge ocean with Sea Monuments, secret underwater-caves, coral and a pirateshipwreck. (The map can be used for all 3 gamemodes). It's a huge map filled with water and LOTS of hidden chests the Scuba Divers need to find! In the chests you can find Gold Ingots, Emerald and Diamond. For Gold Ingots you get $50, Diamond $100 and Emerald even $200!! These ''treasures'' will be randomly generated in the map or else people would keep going to the same chests. There are 2 teams: The Divers and the Hunters. The Hunters are basicly players the Divers see as a Squid or Guardian. They will try to attack Divers and have a slight speed boost sow they're faster then the Divers. The Divers get a stone or iron sword to defend themselfs from the ''Hunters''. Once the Divers have collected a few treasures, they'll have to swim back to the submarine as fast as possible since the Hunters can't get in there! They need to put everything in an Enderchest or regular chest and have to try to collect as much money as possible!! Hunters can get money/points by killing Divers an steal their treasures. Once their treasures has been stolen, they can't get it back from the Hunters. And in the map there will be generating ONE Netherstar randomly in the map. This one is worth $300. Now let's go to (Team) Scuba Diving, This is basicly OceanWars WITHOUT Hunters. There will be more chests and it's basicly a FFA and everyone need to get as much money as they can!! In Team Scuba Diving they do exactly the same but with teams. I also came up with a few kits, OCEAN WARS: Sharkslayer, this kit gives you a word that's a bit stronger then usuall sow they can kill a Hunter way faster. Sharkcage: This kit gives you full Chain/Iron sow you can survive a Hunter's attack longer then usual. Sharkdetector: You'll get a compass that says how far the nearest Hunter is sow you can swim away fast when you'll have to!! This is what I got sow far, don't be afraid to ask questions about it :)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Sounds pretty interesting. I haven't seen a lot of games involving water or swimming, which I think is a really cool and unique game mechanic. I suggested a game a while ago called Sea Monster in which one player is a sea monster that wants to kill everyone. If you've ever played The Hidden: Source, it's fairly similar to that.

Overall, I like ScubaDiving more than OceanWars, as OceanWars seems to me like just another PvP game, while ScubaDiving is more like a competitive treasure hunt. Cool ideas!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Btw I forgot to mention other extra's like kits for ScubaDiving: Treasure Tracker, the Diver gets a compass that points to a near chests, it only points to chests with gold and maybe even diamonds, or else people could find the Netherstar way too easy. All players get night vision aswell because it's pretty much impossible to see underwater without that. And maybe a Helmet with that enchantment that lets you breath a bit longer underwater. Or the water breathing potion effect. And also maybe the enchantment on the boots sow they can swim a bit faster.

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Let me explain how OceanWars works, I made 3 different gamemode idea's: Scuba Diving, Team Scuba Diving and OceanWars. I'll start with OceanWars since this one is pretty unique compared to the other 2. Sow all the gamemodes are an Ocean ''That's why OceanWars'' it's basicly a huge ocean with Sea Monuments, secret underwater-caves, coral and a pirateshipwreck. (The map can be used for all 3 gamemodes). It's a huge map filled with water and LOTS of hidden chests the Scuba Divers need to find! In the chests you can find Gold Ingots, Emerald and Diamond. For Gold Ingots you get $50, Diamond $100 and Emerald even $200!! These ''treasures'' will be randomly generated in the map or else people would keep going to the same chests. There are 2 teams: The Divers and the Hunters. The Hunters are basicly players the Divers see as a Squid or Guardian. They will try to attack Divers and have a slight speed boost sow they're faster then the Divers. The Divers get a stone or iron sword to defend themselfs from the ''Hunters''. Once the Divers have collected a few treasures, they'll have to swim back to the submarine as fast as possible since the Hunters can't get in there! They need to put everything in an Enderchest or regular chest and have to try to collect as much money as possible!! Hunters can get money/points by killing Divers an steal their treasures. Once their treasures has been stolen, they can't get it back from the Hunters. And in the map there will be generating ONE Netherstar randomly in the map. This one is worth $300. Now let's go to (Team) Scuba Diving, This is basicly OceanWars WITHOUT Hunters. There will be more chests and it's basicly a FFA and everyone need to get as much money as they can!! In Team Scuba Diving they do exactly the same but with teams. I also came up with a few kits, OCEAN WARS: Sharkslayer, this kit gives you a word that's a bit stronger then usuall sow they can kill a Hunter way faster. Sharkcage: This kit gives you full Chain/Iron sow you can survive a Hunter's attack longer then usual. Sharkdetector: You'll get a compass that says how far the nearest Hunter is sow you can swim away fast when you'll have to!! This is what I got sow far, don't be afraid to ask questions about it :)
WOW EPIC DUDE! +1 for OceanWars and -0.5 for Scuba Diving (and teams).

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Sounds pretty interesting. I haven't seen a lot of games involving water or swimming, which I think is a really cool and unique game mechanic. I suggested a game a while ago called Sea Monster in which one player is a sea monster that wants to kill everyone. If you've ever played The Hidden: Source, it's fairly similar to that.

Overall, I like ScubaDiving more than OceanWars, as OceanWars seems to me like just another PvP game, while ScubaDiving is more like a competitive treasure hunt. Cool ideas!
To be honest, pretty much every game on Cube is somehow related to PVP xD

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Unstitched

Aug 31, 2015
Jumba's Lab
I love the idea of the 'ScubaDiving' underwater game with finding tresures, and I think this would be quite fun and interesting to play with friends. Seems like a fantastic suggestion for a new game on CubeCraft.

+1. <3

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I tried to make the outside of the submarine aswell but I didn't know how to make that. Sow this is how I made the inside, since I'm better in small details. :)
fVwjVvH.png
xnPD72c.png
LkHlTXY.png
atF3mTr.png
BYS9pGj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom