Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this minigame suggestion?

• YES!! Absolutely!!

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sure! It's very fun to do!

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I don't really like it A LOT. But I think other people would like it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't like this AT ALL.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I really like the idea of ScubaDiving.
We don't have any game with water yet and treasure hunting sounds pretty cool! :D

Reactions: TheJeroen

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright I said I'd post examples of the shipwrecks today but the big bist takes a lot of time and I'll try to do the details next week. However I know a little thing that could let divers look fun. Since today there's a plug-in for almost everything, maybe players could get a block of white stained or regular glass on their as some sort of diving helmet :)

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Alright I said I'd post examples of the shipwrecks today but the big bist takes a lot of time and I'll try to do the details next week. However I know a little thing that could let divers look fun. Since today there's a plug-in for almost everything, maybe players could get a block of white stained or regular glass on their as some sort of diving helmet :)
dispemsers can do thAT

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright sow this week I finished A LOT of buildings. The first one is the ship and the quartz pillars are supposed to be the bars that hold up those rescue boats. The 3rd tube has an opening, when you follow it all the way to the bottom of the ship then you'll get in the machine room. You'll see an absolutely not ugly and fabulous shipmotor I made. The other screenshots of the ship just show the hallways inside of the ship with some aquariums. I didn't really know how to make the control room but if anybody has idea's for it let me know. But keep in mind EVERYTHING will be underwater sow no buttons, pressure plates, levers or whatsowever. I also made the stone marked with a skull from Pirate Bay. The levers will be hidden inside the eyes of the skull. There will be no water in the eyes sow the levers won't disappear. The redstone isn't that complicated AT ALL, just pull the 2 levers and a 1x2 opening will show on the bottom of the stone. Inside it's all hollowed with 5 chests inside. A real pirate treasure!! After the stone coin I got bored and decided to make a huge treasure chest. Inside of the chest there could be big golden coins inside with 2 or 3 chests, not really anything special tbh. The last building is ment for in the lobby and won't be underwater, speaking of the lobby. The lobby could be a harbour with fishing boats and those wooden shacks for fishermans to give it a fun vieuw. I call the shop ''Old John's Fisherman Shop'' and you see statues with enchanted diamond, enchanted iron and regular iron together with a ''Sea monster suit'' you can buy from points. If you buy these you will wear them in the game. It's just an extra and doesn't really have to do anything with the game.
eGCUUMB.png
iijPlm1.png
ghMJAgI.png
C4M2Od4.png
rm3zRPC.png
HWLB8fs.png
93uehmV.png
7GPnKAK.png
tPNUaOW.png
hqnwRAZ.png
61kpyVc.png
i9E7m2X.jpg
bSS12CZ.jpg
kJLCJrb.png
hLQcech.png
EHGWfVm.png
TayoMhi.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Wow! You're really going into this! Super cool! These builds are pretty fancy also, they're all gona be under water right?
That's right I really want this to become a real game :) And they're indeed going to be underwater, otherwise I could have used stairs and slabs but when you put water on them you see those gaps with no water and I really don't like that xD

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
That's right I really want this to become a real game :) And they're indeed going to be underwater, otherwise I could have used stairs and slabs but when you put water on them you see those gaps with no water and I really don't like that xD
I feel you

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, I can't find my friends atm sow I'll just keep working on this minigame then xD Sow as I said ''Old John's Fishermen Shop'' could be a building inside the lobby. I also said the lobby could be like a harbour with boats for a fun look. Sow I worked on 3 boats and gave them a name cuz I had to. First you'll see my own fishing-boat the S.S. TheJeroen, next to my boat you can see the S.S. Roroyourboat. It's actually a sailboat and I hope you're ok with it if your boat can't row @Roroyourboat_ :3 And the 3rd boat is the S.S. Saradabaschi and is a speedboat I guess. I think that's the closest that boat looks. And the last screenshot shows the water level it's probably going to have :) And when the final lobby is done, maybe every staff member can get their own boat. And I forgot to say that it could be fun to see everyone's miniature on their own boat because that would be hilarious :D And I'll be working on idea's for the kits.
aLtjSB0.png
yDDGAFg.png
UDlr5wJ.png
n9LapbA.png
NbU1sPT.png
7YRiT3l.png
75jyz23.png
y2JzA5s.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright this will be the last one for today. This are going to be the possible kits for the game. The first kit is a free one everyone can get: ''STINGRAY''. When you enter the water a guardian will spawn next to you. The guardian will attack all players in a certain range of you. It will kill you in 4 hits and every hit has a 10 second cooldown sow the other person can escape. The main reason of this kit is to prevent people being annying and following other people or stealing their chests. The second is free aswell: ''SUPER SQUID'' It will spawn a squid and the squid will give you a single chest with random loot, sow it's just based about luck. The 3rd kit is the last free kit ''EXPERT DIVER'' This will give you 1 emerald, 2 diamonds and 4 gold ingots right at the beginning of the game, this will be good for people that are bad in the game. The 4th kit costs 1500 points named: ''GOLD DETECTOR'' It will guide you to 5 random chest spread around the map and when all 5 are found it will show another random chest. Once found it shows another, etc. The 2nd costs 1000 points and is named: ''THIEF KIT''. You'll get a cauldron and once you right click it in-game it will steal 5 random items from the nearest player. And the last kit costs 1200 points named: ''CHEATER KIT'' If you don't end up 1st or 2nd when the game is finished you'll recieve 5% extra treasures of your total amount of money for a small hope to get 1st.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
Alright this will be the last one for today. This are going to be the possible kits for the game. The first kit is a free one everyone can get: ''STINGRAY''. When you enter the water a guardian will spawn next to you. The guardian will attack all players in a certain range of you. It will kill you in 4 hits and every hit has a 10 second cooldown sow the other person can escape. The main reason of this kit is to prevent people being annying and following other people or stealing their chests. The second is free aswell: ''SUPER SQUID'' It will spawn a squid and the squid will give you a single chest with random loot, sow it's just based about luck. The 3rd kit is the last free kit ''EXPERT DIVER'' This will give you 1 emerald, 2 diamonds and 4 gold ingots right at the beginning of the game, this will be good for people that are bad in the game. The 4th kit costs 1500 points named: ''GOLD DETECTOR'' It will guide you to 5 random chest spread around the map and when all 5 are found it will show another random chest. Once found it shows another, etc. The 2nd costs 1000 points and is named: ''THIEF KIT''. You'll get a cauldron and once you right click it in-game it will steal 5 random items from the nearest player. And the last kit costs 1200 points named: ''CHEATER KIT'' If you don't end up 1st or 2nd when the game is finished you'll recieve 5% extra treasures of your total amount of money for a small hope to get 1st.
I lost my obisidian rank :oops:... but good buildssss if these aren't added I'm gonna bug the staff fiveever lol

Reactions: TheJeroen

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, I made something for the Vortex Jump that could be in the lobby. The portal is inside of the Coast Guard HQ. Once you walk through the portal you'll be teleported inside of a coast guard helicopter in the sky. When you're inside the helicopter, you'll have to jump out of the helicopter and through rescue bows to complete the vortex jump :) I'm also working on something for the parkour atm and the main building with the signs to join a game.
bU0YNWt.png
Weqf83x.png
8zdpFol.png
0OOS63U.png
8xhwIqr.png

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
Alright, I made something for the Vortex Jump that could be in the lobby. The portal is inside of the Coast Guard HQ. Once you walk through the portal you'll be teleported inside of a coast guard helicopter in the sky. When you're inside the helicopter, you'll have to jump out of the helicopter and through rescue bows to complete the vortex jump :) I'm also working on something for the parkour atm and the main building with the signs to join a game.
bU0YNWt.png
Weqf83x.png
8zdpFol.png
0OOS63U.png
8xhwIqr.png
one day I will get my Obsidian Rank back :D but THANKS SOOOO MUCH for all the builds u are really pushing this to the limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom