Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this minigame suggestion?

• YES!! Absolutely!!

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sure! It's very fun to do!

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I don't really like it A LOT. But I think other people would like it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't like this AT ALL.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
As I said the lobby could be a small harbour town with boats and small shops and buildings. Sow this could be the main building with the signs to join games, At the front I placed aquariums for the first windows. When you get inside you can see those boards with the signs. And I added 4 stairs in total at the back that can get you to the roof to have a small look over the entire lobby maybe. :)
G3goQ79.png
upgJYoj.png
QlNam5L.png
4UxQRKG.png
JbgLEww.png
tS9Br7t.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, sow I started making more boats in the small harbour sow you can get a better look how I want it to be. I think it would look awesome if the entire harbour was full with boats made out of quartz. From Speedboats to Fisherboats, to boats with an extra floor. I also changed the docks a little bit by making a small gate and on each side there is a sign with the boat that should be there. Sow the first boat is the Coastguard boat and the begin of the parkour, sow if you fall from a block you get ''rescued'' out of the water. Maybe this boat could contain a miniature of the staff that the best in parkour. The next boat is the Hacker Patrol, this boat could contain 2/3 miniatures of the staff members that mute/ban the most people on Cubecraft. The 3rd boat is basicly the Owner Boat, it has an extra floor and a nice interior, next to the Owner Boat you can see the Developer Boat. This boat has a floor made out of jungle wood to give it a nice look :) And the last boat I made is a sailboat, the S.S. JesperGeakko. And trust me, I will come up with way more suggestions, I will keep posting more examples until the game will be added :D
OvhM7Zp.png
lhrh9HD.jpg
xgu9jgR.png
SDYOcfq.jpg
sx5XTjU.png
jeg7IWy.png
9pbduOi.png
ETUyAkC.png
U9GpZcE.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, the suggestion was a BIT lower on the suggestion list. Sow it's time for some new things. I built a road with a truck that has the logo of a rescue bow. I also made a bus out of prismarine to resemble a touristic bus for Scubadivers. And I also made one of those trams that's made out of 1 part. I forgot their name but I asume you get what I ment to build.
F4IHe0N.png
MXg62qV.png
fevfjhk.png
YUH6b9r.png
ZPFgvAO.png
EtpiFGA.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Btw to any staff reading this message, I'm considering to a staff to move this thread to the actual games suggestion since that is the right section. HOWEVER, if this thread will be moved to the games suggestion, does the number of vieuws and reply's get removed or not? If not then I'd like to request a staff member to move it to that section :)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, sow I added A LOT of things in this thread. And to make it clear what's included I'm going to show because there are like 12 comments of me with new suggestions:

What is (Team) ScubaDiving:
In this minigame you have something like 5 minutes to dive underwater and find as much treasures that are laying on the bottom of the ocean, with these treasures you can win the game. There are 4 kinds of treasures. Gold Ingots are worth $50, Diamonds are $100, Emeralds are $200 and Netherstars are worth $500. And ofcourse Gold Ingots appear more often then Netherstars. If you get the treasures out of the chest , it will be automaticly be stored in your or your team's treasure chest that is inside your base. This game will have the same chest system as Assassins, chests will respawn after a few minutes again. This base will be and underwater base attached to a hill made out of materials like Prismarine, Prismarine Blocks, Dark Prismarine, Stone, Cobblestone and Mossy Stone. The regular Prismarine changes colors if you keep looking. This could give an awesome look to the cliff. You won't have to swim back to your base to store it because that would take like a minute. Divers will be given a Glass Block on their head to let it look like they're a diver. Divers will also be given the enchantment night vision sow they can look underwater without a problem and if you don't have any armour bought in Old John's Fisherman Store (You can read more about this in the Lobby-section) then you'll get some leather boots with the enchantment Depht Strider I believe. This enchantment will make it easy to let you walk over the seafloor. There will also be rare treasures in every map, these are worth $1000 each. But there's only 1 every game.

What maps are there: The first map is Pirate Bay. This map contains 2 or 3 shipwrecks of a pirate ship ofcourse. Inside these ships can be found a lot of treasures, there will also be a huge coin made out of stone. This is sealing an entrance where there will be 5 chests. On the coins there will be marked a pirate skull made out of gold and bones made out of iron (imagine that it's silver). The levers will be hidden inside the eyes of the skull, there will been placed signs sow it can't remove the levers. And in the middle there wil be a HUGE pirateshipwreck guarded by a huge kraken. Then we have Atlantis. There is a huge wall surrounding this underwater city and in front of every underwater base there is a gate that let's you enter Atlantis. Inside Atlantis there are A LOT of underwater buildings to be found. From regular houses, towers, temples and even more. In the middle of the map there is a HUUUGE temple and at each corner there will be a statue of Poseidon with a beacon. Inside the temple can be found lots of chests. But it's actually a maze, make sure you don't get lost ;). Then we have the map Shark Reef. In this map there will be a higher % of seaweed and a lower % of coral. If you look up then you'll see huge sharks, from great whites to maybe just small sharks. In the middle there is a big underwater ravine and if you go down into the ravine you'll see multiple small cave entrances. Not EVERY cave will contain chests howver they are colorfull since there will be lots of stained glass, sea lanterns and glowstone. In the rave there could be angler fish down there for a bit of light. There will also be a lot of shipwrecks from fisherboats in this map. There will also be a few small skeletons of dead sharks for a creepy atmosphere. The next one would be my favorite map: Tropical Sea. In this map it we all be about making it look nice. There will almost be no seaweed but a lot of coral instead with lots of light to let it look like the water is clear. There will be lots of tropical fish swimming above you and then I seriously mean A LOT. There will be a few big underwater caves with stained glass, sea lanterns and glowstone to let it look shiny. There aren't a lot of building, this map is all based around fish, coral and a bit of seaweed and caves. Then we have Prehistoric Sea. This map has to look even MORE dangerous then Pirate Bay, there will be NOT A SINGLE PIECE of coral in this entire map. There will only be seaweed that's a bit longer then usual. When you look up you'll see a lot old sea monsters swimming above you, builders can Google ''Prehistoric Sea Monsters'' and they'll see enough pictures of multiple monsters. In the seafloor made out of sand and gravel there will be a huge fossil of birch wood planks. This will be a small detail you won't see if you're just walking on the floor, but when you're looking from above then you'll see the fossil. And the last thing in this map are going to be big fossils made out of quartz to let it look like a monster starve to death. And not but least we have Northern Sea. This map will be a bit boring because there will be only huge pieces of ice and a huge shipwreck of the Titanic inside. Maybe the builders could make a huge sea monster frozen in the ice to cheer this map up.

Rare Treasures: Every map has a rare treasure and only one will appear every game. These are worth $100 and can be used to get a good amount of money if you're far behind compared to everybody else. Pirate Bay will get a skeleton skull named: Blackbeard's Skull. Atlantis will be given an end crystal named: Mysterious Crystal. Shark Reef will get a cake named: Shark Cake because sharks want cake aswell, don't they? :rolleyes:. Tropical Sea will get a clownfish named: Nemo. Prehistoric Sea will get and Enderdragon head named: Dunkleosteus Skull. (A Dunkleosteus is a prehistoric sea creature). And Northern Sea will get a piece of paper named: Titanic Blueprint.

What kits will there be: The first kit is a free one everyone can get: ''STINGRAY''. When you enter the water a guardian will spawn next to you. The guardian will attack all players in a certain range of you. It will kill you in 4 hits and every hit has a 10 second cooldown sow the other person can escape. The main reason of this kit is to prevent people being annying and following other people or stealing their chests. The second is free aswell: ''SUPER SQUID'' It will spawn a squid and the squid will give you a single chest with random loot, sow it's just based about luck. The 3rd kit is the last free kit ''EXPERT DIVER'' This will give you 1 emerald, 2 diamonds and 4 gold ingots right at the beginning of the game, this will be good for people that are bad in the game. The 4th kit costs 1500 points named: ''GOLD DETECTOR'' It will guide you to 5 random chest spread around the map and when all 5 are found it will show another random chest. Once found it shows another, etc. The 2nd costs 1000 points and is named: ''THIEF KIT''. You'll get a cauldron and once you right click it in-game it will steal 5 random items from the nearest player. And the last kit costs 1200 points named: ''CHEATER KIT'' If you don't end up 1st or 2nd when the game is finished you'll recieve 5% extra treasures of your total amount of money for a small hope to get 1st.

What will the lobby be like: The lobby will be one of those small harbour/fisherman towns with a huge quartz building at the centre. Here will the signs be to join Team or Solo. Now as I said in ''What is (Team) ScubaDiving'' there is a building called: ''Old John's Fisherman Store''. If you right-click the minature standing there you will see a Iron Chestplate, Enchanted Iron Chestplate, Enchanted Diamond Chestplate and a Black dyed leather chestplate. When you right click you actually buy this armour and you can wear this in the game. The non-enchanted Iron armour (Piranha Armour) will cost 300 Points. The Enchanted Iron Armour (Stingray Armour) costs 500 Points. The enchanted Diamond Armour (Shark Armour) costs 850 Points. Now in one of my post I said the Sea Monster Suit will be available for 1000 Points. I decided to change this, you'll have to win a certain amount of games before you can unlock this. When you unlocked it you can finally buy it. There will be streets like in the main lobby of Cubecraft with one of those trams made out of 1 piece riding on it. There will be a few Tour busses for ScubaDivers on the street and there will be a lot of trucks with with rescue bows as logo on their cargo. There will also be lots of docks with multiple boats. Every dock will have 2 boats and every boat will look a bit different. And if it's possible it could be fun to give every staff member a boat and on their boat is a miniature of them. Ofcourse I'd like to have my own boat aswell, because if your game makes it to Cubecraft... well that's not just something regular. There will also be a police boat names the ''Hacker Patrol'' this boat could get 3 minatures of the staff members that ban the most hackers, or a miniature of HackersDon'tWin (Because of his name, you get it right? ;)). Next to this boat there will be a coast guard boat and here is the parkour. Because if you fall down into the water because you jumped wrong, you'll get ''rescued'' out of the water. For the Vortex Jump I thought of something unique. When you go to the main office of the Coast Guard there will be a big water portal. This portal tp's you inside the coast guard helicopter. You'll have to jump out of the helicopter through the rescue bows and if you complete it you'll get tp'd to the lighthouse sow you can have a nice look around the lobby. And to fill everything else, there will be things like small restaurants or a lot of buildings you can't enter.

I believe this should be everything I got sow far :)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, I never expected I'd ask this to a staff member but I think I'll have to. If there is any staff member reading this, please tell the owners about this suggestion. Why? Well if you go all the way to the begin of this thread, you can see the first message was posted on Jan. 4th. That means I want this minigame to become thruth because I kept it alive for 3 months!! That's right 3! However, I kept this thread alive by adding other small suggestions to this game and even starting to build examples of how I imagine this to be. And yes 'IMAGINE' because if this will become a minigame the Builders will probably make it way better then I did.
However, after 3 months... well... I just don't know what to do anymore. Everything I imagine did I build. I can't builds some things I do imagine. I have no legit idea what could be added to this thead since I posted like more then 50 extra suggestions.
Sow I hope you guys understand why I'm asking staff to let the owners know about this suggestion :)

-Synkro-

Mar 28, 2016
I would do some changes in OceanWars.

The game starts with 1 team playing as Hunters and the other as divers and in the end of the 1st game the teams change.

At the end of the 2nd game the team with more points wins.

Reactions: TheJeroen

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I would do some changes in OceanWars.

The game starts with 1 team playing as Hunters and the other as divers and in the end of the 1st game the teams change.

At the end of the 2nd game the team with more points wins.
Well to be honest, I started dropping OceanWars and started focussing everything on ScubaDiving.
However, if it would exist out of 2 rounds with the first round being Diver and second round being Hunters, that would actually be pretty awesome :D

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, sow I want to show you guys an example how it would look for other people underwater. I didn't wear armour but I guess you can fill it in yourself.
Now, just showing an example how you look underwater would be one of the MOST useless reply's I could ever do, sow I thought of an idea for another map: Ancient.
This map won't even be close to any other map because it has something unique, THE ENTIRE MAP IS A TEMPLE AND A MAZE!! That's right, from the outside it looks like a regular temple but on the inside it's a maze!! The temple will be the size of an entire map and while you are looking underwater for treasures you can swim a few floors up. And when you actually manadged to make it to the top-floor, there will be a room with 6 chests!! Because, completing a maze shouldn't be easy. The inside AND outside of the temple won't be made out of Prismarine or Sea Lanterns. It will be made out of Stone, Polished Andesite, (Mossy) Cobblestone, (Mossy, Regular, Chiseled and Cracked) Stone Bricks. There will be no traps in the underwater temple or anything like that. Sow it's basicly a huge maze :)
1Rvb8ue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom