Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this minigame suggestion?

• YES!! Absolutely!!

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sure! It's very fun to do!

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I don't really like it A LOT. But I think other people would like it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't like this AT ALL.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I tried to make the outside of the submarine aswell but I didn't know how to make that. Sow this is how I made the inside, since I'm better in small details. :)
fVwjVvH.png
xnPD72c.png
LkHlTXY.png
atF3mTr.png
BYS9pGj.png
Awesome +5 :)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Sounds cool, I would really like to play the game. Cube doesn't have any underwater games yet and I think this would be a lot of fun to play. I like scubadiving a little more than oceanwars tho, because I think the hunters would be a bit OP compared to the divers. If oceanwars would become a thing I think the team of hunters should contain less players than the team of divers. Amazing job! And good explanation.

Reactions: TheJeroen

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I got one more suggestion about the chest loot in ScubaDiving, it's basicly going to get the same chest system like Assassins, chest will spawn back after a few minutes. And the treasures inside will be from low treasures to big treasures.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Sounds awesome! But the only thing is the 'swimming' in mc what error_dan_overflow said. But I like everything you explain and I would love to see a dark mysterious underwater world. +1 from me

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Sounds awesome! But the only thing is the 'swimming' in mc what error_dan_overflow said. But I like everything you explain and I would love to see a dark mysterious underwater world. +1 from me
Well the chest will be on the seafloor, and the base where you store your treasures could be and underwater base instead of a submarine. That will make it more easy to move around and find treasures.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Got one more idea: (And yes I'll probably come op with more xD) Instead of A HUGE map with multiple things like a pirate ship wreck, sea monument, etc. We could add a HUGE map with a Pirate wreck in a pirate theme, a HUGE map with a Sea Monument theme, Atlantis map and such things. (Maybe it's hard to fit 2 sea monuments and one pirate ship wreck in one map).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom