Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this minigame suggestion?

• YES!! Absolutely!!

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sure! It's very fun to do!

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I don't really like it A LOT. But I think other people would like it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't like this AT ALL.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Notice: In the last picture you can see anvils that should be like an oil pipe. This pipe can lead to an underwater tank with 2 chests. Following the pipe could be worth it or if the player has bad luck, they don't. The 3 screenshot shows a pressure plate that gives a jump boost sow you can get back up the base if you want to change your kit. The 4th screenshot shows a villager that can let you change your kit. The 5th and 6th screenshot show armour stands that should be players. They will spawn on the Sea Lanterns. If Team ScubaDiving won't become a minigame the player could spawn on a single Sea Lantern and the others will be there for detail. The 7th and 8th screenshot show just a look from the outside of the cliff base.
UaJlySV.png
Pdm7dPn.png
3Qt3KBI.png
mPsHkM0.png
gbnycM6.png
AmKJcS2.png
0p406JE.png
UbFM7Cj.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I also chose for default Prismarine for the cliff because it can change color. From that awesome greenish color to a more blue color and even a purple one! They do this automaticly, maybe with the night vision effect you can see tit change color and could give a nice effect :) Also, in the sand there are a few grass blocks. I wanted to put tall grass in there to let it look like seaweed. But water flows it away sow that wasn't an option anymore. Maybe the Cubecraft Build team knows how to make coral and seaweed out of stained clay since that was one thing I hoped to see in the minigame. I'm going to continue a building few things I want to make sure they will make it into the minigame :)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The 2nd screenshot is supposed to be something like a captain's hut. I didn't really know how to make the back of the ship wreck sow that's why there are no screenshots of that. The 1st screenshot is actually another idea for the minigame. Like a hidden treasure if you find the chest with the rare item.
VwfYNpA.png
GtaBZRG.png
dIPF4ie.jpg
33uWP8B.png
x7860cU.png
VC8kETP.png
y7ccR0R.png
Cce0hzc.jpg
Bs8xaNM.png
3gt52vb.jpg
jIPqJyD.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Btw, Stair aren't a full block sow that might make the water look weird. That's why I made a bigger version of the shipwreck. I also made a VERY small but fun detail :) It's basicly a fossil of a Dunkleosteus (Google it and you see what kind of creature it is). I made 5 block combinations because when I was almost done I noticed it's EXTREMELY hard to see the Sandstone in the sand. I also just love it to make a Minecraft fossil with just 2 blocks because it's fun to do :)
z4CgFlA.png
QnbbS1y.png
Xqe1BG1.png
UPfhpHr.png
hfg6AfV.png
P1lYt12.png
ougedSG.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This are my last suggestions for this week. Next week I'll probably come up with more ideas :) Sow let's start at the maps: Pirate Bay. In the map Pirate Bay there are 1 or 2 HUGE shipwrecks of a pirate ship. On the map there's also a small underwater cave hidden. A huge stone with a skull marked in it will block the opening. To open it you'll have to find a lever and swim al the way back. It might be very hard, but the reward will be insane!! Next to one of the shipwrecks there could be a huge kraken guarding the ship. (I recommend using red stained clay). Atlantis. In the map Atlantis there will basicly be a huge gate and wall infront of your spawnpoint. This are the ''Gates of Atlantis'' when you go through this door you'll see a whole city of an old underwater civilization. All the buildings will most likely be made out of Prismarine and Sea Lanterns. The floor will be sand with a small amount of gravel of course, (The flour will be the same for all maps). In the middle of Atlantis there is a huge custom made Sea Monument, or a default Sea Monument with a beacon in the middle to point it's location. Shark Reef. In the map shark reef there will be only a few kind of coral with just 4 or 5 colors. Through the middle of the map there will be a HUGE underwater ravine and on the bottom there will be very small and short underwater caves. When you look up underwater I hope you can see big sharks made out of clay. It'd be even better if there were multiple kind of sharks, like a default gray one, and another could be a striped tigershark or even a hammershark! And maybe a skelt of a shark on the bottom made out of quartz to let it look dangerous :D Tropical Sea. If this minigame is going to make it, this will DEFINITLY be my favorite map, why? Because this map is very colorful and has 6 kind of colors with unlimited colors! And the fish that could swim around should be colorful aswell. This map should contain lots of seaweed and coral sow the chests are a bit harder to find. There could be a few big underwater cavern with Sea Lanterns to let it look like there is glowing coral in the cave. Prehistoric Sea. This could be a very awesome map aswell. This map contains NO CORAL AT ALL. There will only be insanely huge seaweed to let it look old. Instead of any fish existing swimming around. Cubecraft could Google pictures of historic sea predators and make them swim above you. It will contain lot's of fossils in the ground and bones of dead monsters that starve to death. Northern Sea (Not shown in screenshot). If there are not enough maps, Cubecraft could add this map. It will be very basic but not bad. Instead of the regular sand/gravel seafloor, this map will contain Andesite/Packed Ice seafloor and huge pieces of ice floating in the water. To make it still look awesome, they could add White, Light Blue or Blue stained glass for details and snow on random locations. They could maybe even make a fish/monster frozen in one of the huge pieces of ice. Now on the screenshot you can see a lot of sea animals aswell. These could be added in multiple maps. All creatures that could be added to Pirate Bay are: A very small amount of sharks, stingrays, krakens, crabs, murenes, 1 whale, jellyfish and oysters (The one on the EggWars map). Atlantis: Dolphins, 1 Whale, Turtles amd Jellyfish. Shark Reef: Huge Sharks, Crabs, a few murenes, Angler Fish in the ravine and pufferfish. Tropical Sea: A very small amount of sharks, a few crabs, Dolphins, Tropical Fish, Turtles and Seahorses. Prehistoric Ocean: This map is prehistoric sow it should only contain Prehistoric creatures. Northern Sea: A few crabs, Whales, Penguins, a few jellyfish and walrusses. And my mind is blown if Cubecraft can make polar bears swimming in this map.
NYuxHPC.png

Reactions: Dutchyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom