Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

stefan0910

Nov 28, 2020
Played a game of eggwars duos wirh a friend was pretty late in game and people where building to us they where pretty high in the sky then i found out about the new bow mechanic. The fact that you have to shoot higher is no big deal i understand that. But then i found out that it now chages direction. So cube craft you just made eggwars a game of luck and not a game of skill because when i shoot at somebody that should hit them now it doesnt because the arrow goed to the left or right. Great you ruiend the game for me not playong anymore until this is fixer or never.

Reactions: Westsi

stefan0910

Nov 28, 2020
OP i think its the best way to play eggwars, on normal fights end really fast

ps: and if you vote hardcore, you are weird
Nah i dont play hardcore but i just dont like op. Its just something personal i think. I find it less skill or something maby its just me tho but i never liked it really. And i dont like it because when you have people camping games can take sooo long bc they grind for diamond gear and stuff. But at the and of the day its what you enjoy the most

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
Played a game of eggwars duos wirh a friend was pretty late in game and people where building to us they where pretty high in the sky then i found out about the new bow mechanic. The fact that you have to shoot higher is no big deal i understand that. But then i found out that it now chages direction. So cube craft you just made eggwars a game of luck and not a game of skill because when i shoot at somebody that should hit them now it doesnt because the arrow goed to the left or right. Great you ruiend the game for me not playong anymore until this is fixer or never.
Why do u by a bow at the first place like who is using those things

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
Nah i dont play hardcore but i just dont like op. Its just something personal i think. I find it less skill or something maby its just me tho but i never liked it really. And i dont like it because when you have people camping games can take sooo long bc they grind for diamond gear and stuff. But at the and of the day its what you enjoy the most
U PLAY HARDCORE S M H

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom