Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BedWars, try to stay on topic!

Creeperpig

Member
Jun 4, 2024
14
27
29
15
Ireland
Hear me out.... Bedwars Mega
Skywars has it, Eggwars has it and even CTF, so why not Bedwars?
I don't see a problem when it comes to filling up a game as it is currently the most popular game on Cubecraft and I'm sure that it would be loads of fun 😄.

New Item: Tower
I'm not sure if anyone has ever said this before but I think a tower item (like the one from Hypixel) would be a great addition to the Miscellaneous section in the Items Shop.
A quick form of defense is just what people need against rushers at the start of the game!
I can also imagine people putting skeletons on top of the tower which can create an amazing a strong defense later on.
It would cost 32 iron and it has to be at least 5 blocks apart if you want to place them close together
Also, there would be ladders on the inside leading to the top.
There is an example of what it could look like in the screenshot (skeletons not included 😅)

So what do you think? 🤔
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-06-29 141301.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-29 141301.png
    545.8 KB · Views: 49
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom