Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone!
I'm obviously not new but today I'm going to attempt to make a better introduction
About Me:
I'm currently living in Canada, yes it can get very cold (down to -40 Celsius), no I don't live in an igloo nor do I have a pet polar bear. I'm into art, I mainly make 3d models though (not with a printer, from scratch using paper/anything I can form). I have been into motorsports almost all of my life, mainly motocross, I live in the middle of nowhere with lots of land, so I have plenty of space to ride around/practice at my house. Although, living in the country is nice there are a couple downsides 1. My wifi sucks, I get like 90 ping if Cubecraft will let me be in a NA server, and like 170-300 in a EU server. 2. Kinda hard to visit friends without having a drivers license.
My Confusing Experience with Cubecraft:
I joined Cubecraft around the 2016-2017 range, it was my absolute favourite server, despite having 0 knowledge of PVP, after awhile (2019) some ranked player told me I sucked because I spam click lol, so ofc I started researching and learned a bit about PVP, after awhile I was decent but still sucked, then I joined "xLxgnd" clan, and met a few really cool people there. After a couple months I left xLxgnd and joined "space" clan (HUUUGE MISTAKE) the owner was a cool guy, even bought me Iron rank and taught me some more about PVP. I learned a lot in this clan but it didn't last long to say the least, I annoyed someone from our group one time in a game, and the owner refunded the rank, removed me, and ignored me, while the person I annoyed still was friends with me lol. It was during that time I met owoigor (now susIgor) such a cool dude, helped me out a lot, after all the drama with my previous clan, he was one of my only friends. Couple months pass and I got to a point where I was really discouraged, and I left Cubecraft. For 4-6 months I played *cough* *gag* get the b-bucket *gag*......hypixel. When I came back everything was gone, I had lost 90% of what I had learned and had to restart completely, brings us to current day, I'm still working to get as good as I once was, but I'm still learning some new things along the way.

Hope everyone has a great day full of awesomeness!
Nice introduction! Nice getting to know you more

Reactions: bwead

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone!
I'm obviously not new but today I'm going to attempt to make a better introduction
About Me:
I'm currently living in Canada, yes it can get very cold (down to -40 Celsius), no I don't live in an igloo nor do I have a pet polar bear. I'm into art, I mainly make 3d models though (not with a printer, from scratch using paper/anything I can form). I have been into motorsports almost all of my life, mainly motocross, I live in the middle of nowhere with lots of land, so I have plenty of space to ride around/practice at my house. Although, living in the country is nice there are a couple downsides 1. My wifi sucks, I get like 90 ping if Cubecraft will let me be in a NA server, and like 170-300 in a EU server. 2. Kinda hard to visit friends without having a drivers license.
I joined Cubecraft around the 2016-2017 range, it was my absolute favourite server, despite having 0 knowledge of PVP, after awhile (2019) some ranked player told me I sucked because I spam click lol, so ofc I started researching and learned a bit about PVP, after awhile I was decent but still sucked, then I joined "xLxgnd" clan, and met a few really cool people there. After a couple months I left xLxgnd and joined "space" clan (HUUUGE MISTAKE) the owner was a cool guy, even bought me Iron rank and taught me some more about PVP. I learned a lot in this clan but it didn't last long to say the least, I annoyed someone from our group one time in a game, and the owner refunded the rank, removed me, and ignored me, while the person I annoyed still was friends with me lol. It was during that time I met owoigor (now susIgor) such a cool dude, helped me out a lot, after all the drama with my previous clan, he was one of my only friends. Couple months pass and I got to a point where I was really discouraged, and I left Cubecraft. For 4-6 months I played *cough* *gag* get the b-bucket *gag*......hypixel. When I came back everything was gone, I had lost 90% of what I had learned and had to restart completely, brings us to current day, I'm still working to get as good as I once was, but I'm still learning some new things along the way.

welcome welcome in the beautiful server !

• Sad
Reactions: bwead

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hello Everyone!
About Me:

Great introduction! Nice to know more about you!

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom