Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone!
I'm obviously not new but today I'm going to attempt to make a better introduction
About Me:
I'm currently living in Canada, yes it can get very cold (down to -40 Celsius), no I don't live in an igloo nor do I have a pet polar bear. I'm into art, I mainly make 3d models though (not with a printer, from scratch using paper/anything I can form). I have been into motorsports almost all of my life, mainly motocross, I live in the middle of nowhere with lots of land, so I have plenty of space to ride around/practice at my house. Although, living in the country is nice there are a couple downsides 1. My wifi sucks, I get like 90 ping if Cubecraft will let me be in a NA server, and like 170-300 in a EU server. 2. Kinda hard to visit friends without having a drivers license.
My Confusing Experience with Cubecraft:
I joined Cubecraft around the 2016-2017 range, it was my absolute favourite server, despite having 0 knowledge of PVP, after awhile (2019) some ranked player told me I sucked because I spam click lol, so ofc I started researching and learned a bit about PVP, after awhile I was decent but still sucked, then I joined "xLxgnd" clan, and met a few really cool people there. After a couple months I left xLxgnd and joined "space" clan (HUUUGE MISTAKE) the owner was a cool guy, even bought me Iron rank and taught me some more about PVP. I learned a lot in this clan but it didn't last long to say the least, I annoyed someone from our group one time in a game, and the owner refunded the rank, removed me, and ignored me, while the person I annoyed still was friends with me lol. It was during that time I met owoigor (now susIgor) such a cool dude, helped me out a lot, after all the drama with my previous clan, he was one of my only friends. Couple months pass and I got to a point where I was really discouraged, and I left Cubecraft. For 4-6 months I played *cough* *gag* get the b-bucket *gag*......hypixel. When I came back everything was gone, I had lost 90% of what I had learned and had to restart completely, brings us to current day, I'm still working to get as good as I once was, but I'm still learning some new things along the way.

Hope everyone has a great day full of awesomeness!
Nice introduction! Nice getting to know you more

Reactions: bwead

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone!
I'm obviously not new but today I'm going to attempt to make a better introduction
About Me:
I'm currently living in Canada, yes it can get very cold (down to -40 Celsius), no I don't live in an igloo nor do I have a pet polar bear. I'm into art, I mainly make 3d models though (not with a printer, from scratch using paper/anything I can form). I have been into motorsports almost all of my life, mainly motocross, I live in the middle of nowhere with lots of land, so I have plenty of space to ride around/practice at my house. Although, living in the country is nice there are a couple downsides 1. My wifi sucks, I get like 90 ping if Cubecraft will let me be in a NA server, and like 170-300 in a EU server. 2. Kinda hard to visit friends without having a drivers license.
I joined Cubecraft around the 2016-2017 range, it was my absolute favourite server, despite having 0 knowledge of PVP, after awhile (2019) some ranked player told me I sucked because I spam click lol, so ofc I started researching and learned a bit about PVP, after awhile I was decent but still sucked, then I joined "xLxgnd" clan, and met a few really cool people there. After a couple months I left xLxgnd and joined "space" clan (HUUUGE MISTAKE) the owner was a cool guy, even bought me Iron rank and taught me some more about PVP. I learned a lot in this clan but it didn't last long to say the least, I annoyed someone from our group one time in a game, and the owner refunded the rank, removed me, and ignored me, while the person I annoyed still was friends with me lol. It was during that time I met owoigor (now susIgor) such a cool dude, helped me out a lot, after all the drama with my previous clan, he was one of my only friends. Couple months pass and I got to a point where I was really discouraged, and I left Cubecraft. For 4-6 months I played *cough* *gag* get the b-bucket *gag*......hypixel. When I came back everything was gone, I had lost 90% of what I had learned and had to restart completely, brings us to current day, I'm still working to get as good as I once was, but I'm still learning some new things along the way.

welcome welcome in the beautiful server !

• Sad
Reactions: bwead

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hello Everyone!
About Me:

Great introduction! Nice to know more about you!

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom