Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello. My name is Luzario (as always). And today I just wanted to say a kind good bye to cube craft. I loved the time here. Especially the forums. I just wanted to talk about my time here :D.

The reason I want to leave is because I got permanently banned by sentinel. This is my 3rd time banned so if I'm correct, I don't get another chance. As most servers permanently ban people on the 3rd ban. I got banned by sentinel and you might know you are very unlikely to get unbanned. So I'm not even gonna bother to appeal. Before you say "You were caught cheating blah blah blah appeal here jajajja". I got falsed ban by it. I was lagging and jitter bridging on sky wars (1.8) and sweating and I got banned. As my internet is very poor (as I said in my introduction a few months ago), it might of triggered sentinel. Since I got banned I cant relate to anything or test anything on these forums. I wouldn't fit in as if they add new games, I cant give a opinion on it.

Now I want to thank a few people.

You might not know this but @iCheeetah was the first person I ever followed (if I remember correctly). He was the active-member that stood out to me. Thank you.

@jollow250 for helping me when I had a problem and letting me copy his profile picture style for 5 days.

@SlipperyEJ and @Wormy21GX for being apart of the 1.8 combat squad.

@komododracula2002 and @Guildmaster for making the best jokes.

@Sophie and @AFreakingCookie (Hank) and @Edgy Kid for making great threads.

@Wintrie for making this amazing profile picture.

And most important of all! The staff! For keeping cube craft alive and making it an amazing place.

Sorry if I @ed you because you probably don't care (I understand).

So. I'm gone. (What a relief). I'm gonna move on to another community. But before I leave I want to say 2 things.

The first thing is that the community here is amazing. You meet a lot of kind people here. Enjoy your time here.

And the last thing I want to say before I go.

1.8 combat is better than 1.9

Bye! I might drop in every now and again.

~Luzario_

L

Lightning McQueen

1.8 sucks and 1.9 also sucks we need new pvp.

Btw bye you'll actually be missed D: . This is @Edgy Kid 's alt too lazy to get on another account.

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I doubt they will accept my appeal they denied my other 2 appeals. The first one was when someone hacked on my account (they hacked on cube craft). The 2nd time was an interesting story. You know those glass containers that they put you in at the start of the game? Well, I was lagging and I broke the glass beneath me (everyone does that because all you can do is jump LOL) and I dropped down. And all of a sudden, I got banned. GG sentinel.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
YES FINALLY HE IS GONE!!!!!!
jk, I hope you have fun on other community's, I loved all of your threads tbh (except the ones about 1.8) and kind messages, hoping to see you around here soon.
Bye bye :) <3

Reactions: Keanu and Luzario
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom