Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Hey!

We all know that a great way of supporting the server is through donating, while after buying a rank, you might consider multipliers. But, multipliers are not very useful on Cubecraft here's how I think they should be fixed.
A tipping/thanking system:
so how will this work is before a game starts there a message that says:

Player has activated double points!
Click HERE to thank them.

So what will the thank do?

+25 points
+25 Experience

For the players that have activated the multipliers and the player that thanked.

I really think this is a way to get more players to buy multipliers as to be honest now they are useless. Please reply to this if you have a way to improve my suggestion and if you think it's not a good idea please explain why and how we could fix multipliers!

*NOTE: The values used are just example, I understand that 25 might be a bit high!

Abodz

May 14, 2018
That would be great and yeah, Alot of people will be buying some multipliers if that happens, That would be good for me because I have 6 skywars multipliers rn lol.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Yeah the current system is clearly not working compared to other servers much more people are buying.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This would be incredibly OP for the player who activated the multiplier

On this moment alone, over 2,800 players are playing Java 1.9.
If every single one of these players were to 'thank' the donator, this would result in around about 70,000 EXP and points

Even if you were to lower these values to just 1 experience and 1 point per 'thank', that would still be an excessive amount of EXP and points, right?

I like the idea of thanking players, though I'm sure donators get enough recognition by seeing their name in chat ;)

I suggested one of my ideas to make multipliers less dead, which can be found HERE :)

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
This would be incredibly OP for the player who activated the multiplier

On this moment alone, over 2,800 players are playing Java 1.9.
If every single one of these players were to 'thank' the donator, this would result in around about 70,000 EXP and points

Even if you were to lower these values to just 1 experience and 1 point per 'thank', that would still be an excessive amount of EXP and points, right?

I like the idea of thanking players, though I'm sure donators get enough recognition by seeing their name in chat ;)

I suggested one of my ideas to make multipliers less dead, which can be found HERE :)
To be honest, not that OP, looking at what other servers do but 2,800 players will not thank it will be more around 1,000. Also 25 was just used as an example, 5 would be better.

Thank you For your reply I really appreciate it!

Reactions: remio and Abodz

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
To be honest, not that OP, looking at what other servers do but 2,800 players will not thank it will be more around 1,000. Also 25 was just used as an example, 5 would be better.
Let's just assume that that random number you said there would be the actual amount.

This would result in 5,000 EXP, which is equal to 20 Eggwars wins (or 40 Skywars wins)
Doesn't this sound like pay to win to you?

Basically just paying €16.60 (£14.9 or $18.9) to get around about 5,000 EXP and 5,000 points?

Thank you For your reply I really appreciate it!
:)

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Let's just assume that that random number you said there would be the actual amount.

This would result in 5,000 EXP, which is equal to 20 Eggwars wins (or 40 Skywars wins)
Doesn't this sound like pay to win to you?

Basically just paying €16.60 (£14.9 or $18.9) to get around about 5,000 EXP and 5,000 points?

:)
It's only 1 hour, Who knows, if you activated a skywars multiplier, as I've seen in the past days, Total 600 players was playing skywars in all versions when there was around 2700 players, you won't know, If they will all join skywars or not, there're many people just staying AFK in the lobby, and there are another games, so you won't know if somebody will join skywars and thank the multiplier activator.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom