Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 22, 2017
I have played lucky islands a lot of times, however these seems to be a lack of variation in the wands. Sure there are lots of wands already, however, it gets boring having the same wands over and over again. I thought of some potential wand types:

1. Slowness wand (Point at a player, right click, shoots a slowness beam/potion at the player).
2. Lava wand (I know there is the fire wand or whatever its called, however this would shoot lava at a player).
3. Water wand (would place water, could be useful to slow down players).
4. Zombie wand (Self explanatory, would spawn in a zombie).

Now I know Lucky Islands is not just about wands, but I feel like we could do with some new wands.

Please tell me what you think.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think it's good as it is, lucky Islands is a simple game and you dont really use the wands when you fight anyway.

wolffhartog

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I have played lucky islands a lot of times, however these seems to be a lack of variation in the wands. Sure there are lots of wands already, however, it gets boring having the same wands over and over again. I thought of some potential wand types:

1. Slowness wand (Point at a player, right click, shoots a slowness beam/potion at the player).
2. Lava wand (I know there is the fire wand or whatever its called, however this would shoot lava at a player).

Now I know Lucky Islands is not just about wands, but I feel like we could do with some new wands.

good idea that slowness wand would be cool

Mar 6, 2017

1. I like it, good idea.
2. We have lava buckets.
3. This could be used to grief the map really badly
4. Just another mob spawner, and we have the slime

Still, don't let me disagreeing with you pull you down.
Good luck with getting your ideas out there :)

Also, when posting suggestions, please do it in the suggestions forums
If you want a good guide on how to create an excellent suggestion post, follow this excellent guide by Lezappen. You can find it here

Thanks,
Poseidon

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

Good idea! I don’t really think you use wands that much in a 1v1 like @OliviaHaveIQ said

Reactions: Livvv

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
1. I like it, good idea.
2. We have lava buckets.
3. This could be used to grief the map really badly
4. Just another mob spawner, and we have the slime

Still, don't let me disagreeing with you pull you down.
Good luck with getting your ideas out there :)

Also, when posting suggestions, please do it in the suggestions forums
If you want a good guide on how to create an excellent suggestion post, follow this excellent guide by Lezappen. You can find it here

Thanks,
Poseidon
Actually, there are no lava buckets in Lucky Islands, I know, it sounds weird.
Don't believe me? Well you should, I played 2.2k games of it ;p

Miuka

Jun 3, 2016
Spain

1. There are slowness arrows.
2, 3. Some Lucky Blocks drop lava and water.
4. Some Lucky Blocks drop zombie eggs.

So I think the idea are fine, but Lucky Island already offers them now so I do not think they serve.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Yes, good idea!
Maybe time for a new Lucky Islands update?
Suggestions: The enderpearl wand: Shoots an enderpearl to the place where you aimed. (1 use in 2 minutes)
The rifle wand: Shoots rapidly arrows to the place where you aim.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay
that would make the fire wand useless
that is why there is already a slowness wand in this suggestion
it is useless
so basically the downgrade of the slime wand
so appose to shooting slimes you are just spawning a zombie which is likely to attack you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳