SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, cubecrafters!

I love everything on cubecraft, it has its own unique maps, and also, it's funny to play, but, maps on the java version of cubecraft has a lot more maps than bedrock version, so why not adding java maps to bedrock?

The possible maps that can be added to the bedrock version:
1- Eggwars maps
2- Skywars maps
3- Lucky islands maps
4- Blockwars maps
etc.

If you agree react with :agree:
If you disagree react with :disagree: and let me know why

All love to staff, partners, and members

Cya!

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey, cubecrafters!

I love everything on cubecraft, it has its own unique maps, and also, it's funny to play, but, maps on the java version of cubecraft has a lot more maps than bedrock version, so why not adding java maps to bedrock?

The possible maps that can be added to the bedrock version:
1- Eggwars maps
2- Skywars maps
3- Lucky islands maps
4- Blockwars maps
etc.

And here's another idea, how about adding rank-exclusive maps?

If you agree react with :agree:
If you disagree react with :disagree: and let me know why

All love to staff, partners, and members

Cya!
Just because CubeCraft Java had contents bedrock did not have, doesn't mean bedrock also deserved it. I mean c'mon, not all CubeCraft java maps fits with bedrock.

If you know, you know what I'm talking about.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, great suggestion!

I totally want and agree that there should be more maps, but I don't think they would fill up fast enough. In fact, some of the current maps don't even fill up. Let's be honest, for each and every gamemode, there are only a few maps people actually want to play.

I feel as if it's something that a lot of people could want, but it just wouldn't work if it actually did happen.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey, great suggestion!

I totally want and agree that there should be more maps, but I don't think they would fill up fast enough. In fact, some of the current maps don't even fill up. Let's be honest, for each and every gamemode, there are only a few maps people actually want to play.

I feel as if it's something that a lot of people could want, but it just wouldn't work if it actually did happen.
Imo some Java maps just don't fit with bedrock CubeCraft. Like, most seasonal maps are just ripped off from the Java and it's bad, because it was made for Java. Why is it bad? Because it just doesn't fit with bedrock surrounding.

I mean yeah I do agree more maps would be great but ripping them off from Java would probably be a bad idea because most Java maps are pretty bad and doesn't really fit with bedrock.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hey, great suggestion!

I mean people actually liek Fairytale sooo.... and those lobbies fill up fast.

But looking at it by a sweat kinda way. Yea a lot of the maps we /hub on cause cubecraft can't random queue right

• Sad
Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!:D
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on Helper role, Frontlane! You were a great Mod and I’m certain you will be a great one again!
Top Bottom