Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mrblueyeti

Jun 6, 2015
I have a suggestion for a minigame/game :Team buildwars pvp. 4 Teams have 5 minutes to build a piece of an arena. Each team can place a few chests -Like 3 or 4-
(they will be filled up whit pvp loot when the game starts) After these 5 minutes the teams will be put into survival mode and they get tp'ed on the 4 spawn blocks in the floor in their own piece of arena to find loot and kill the other teams. There are a few diffrent game modes : 1-Skywars. The teams have to build an island in the sky and battle it out. 2-Survivalgames. The teams have to build a pvp arena on the floor like i said before. 3-Repair.(or something like that) The players spawn in an arena with destroyed buildings they can repair. There are also guns.

This is my idea. Thank you

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
You'll always get that one person who destroys everything, does something rude or just messes it all up, I don't think it would work that well - there is already some problems with build wars. Also it may be disliked with the gun aspect

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom