Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mrblueyeti

Jun 6, 2015
I have a suggestion for a minigame/game :Team buildwars pvp. 4 Teams have 5 minutes to build a piece of an arena. Each team can place a few chests -Like 3 or 4-
(they will be filled up whit pvp loot when the game starts) After these 5 minutes the teams will be put into survival mode and they get tp'ed on the 4 spawn blocks in the floor in their own piece of arena to find loot and kill the other teams. There are a few diffrent game modes : 1-Skywars. The teams have to build an island in the sky and battle it out. 2-Survivalgames. The teams have to build a pvp arena on the floor like i said before. 3-Repair.(or something like that) The players spawn in an arena with destroyed buildings they can repair. There are also guns.

This is my idea. Thank you

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
You'll always get that one person who destroys everything, does something rude or just messes it all up, I don't think it would work that well - there is already some problems with build wars. Also it may be disliked with the gun aspect

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom