Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! It’s me again! Today I want to suggest one interesting minigame - “Cross the chasm”

What you need to do in this game? In this game you need to get from one island to another. In front of you is a chest which has some items to cross the chasm. I saw it on YouTube and decided it would be cool to add such minigame on CubeCraft!
YouTube videos:

Easy mode: You need to get to the island, which is located at the same height as you. You have a chest and a crafting table.
Hard mode: You need to get to the island, which is higher than your island. You have a chest, a crafting table and more staff (like furnace, web block, etc.)

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
At first I thought it was a good idea but on second thought I think it can be very difficult for depending on the skills of players.
I started playing Minecraft in 2016 and until now I still did not know that the chorus fruit could be cooked 😅
I think that would be necessary to change a lot of things for putting things clearer and easily.

So for me it's a good idea and it looks funny! 😄

Last edited:

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea! The example videos shown might be a little bit too hard for some, so this might need some reworking, as xAmazinq mentioned. I actually do really like the idea of trying to get from one spot to the other, and it also gives a lot of creative possibilities when it comes to loot combinations in those chests :-)
An agree from me!

• Love
Reactions: FoxFil_

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! It’s me again! Today I want to suggest one interesting minigame - “Cross the chasm”

What you need to do in this game? In this game you need to get from one island to another. In front of you is a chest which has some items to cross the chasm. I saw it on YouTube and decided it would be cool to add such minigame on CubeCraft!
YouTube videos:

Easy mode: You need to get to the island, which is located at the same height as you. You have a chest and a crafting table.
Hard mode: You need to get to the island, which is higher than your island. You have a chest, a crafting table and more staff (like furnace, web block, etc.)
I agree✔.

Reactions: FoxFil_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom