Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm RemiO05 and I have suggestion for a HUUUGE Eggwars update!
I have a couple of ideas and I want to share them with you!

My ideas:
  • Okay, it's time to show my first idea: New blocks!
I want something like wood and netherrack.
It would increase the fun of PvP and the fun of the game!
If the server adds flint and steel, you could ignite the netherrack and that would be a good defence!
If the server adds wood, the axes would be more useful for digging the wood blocks away.

• My next idea is: Add more map-specific items!
I want more map-specific items, because it would give you more fun!
I will give you an example: Gladiator armor in the map Rome (chain armor with protection 3 and unbreaking 2), Lightsabers in the map Space (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 2) and spears in the map Aztec (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 1).
They will cost Emerald, so we also need Emerald Generators in other maps!

• My next idea is: Add more useful items!
I mean items like flint and steel, flame arrows, water, lava and ladders!
Water, lava, flame arrows and flint and steel would increase the fun of PvP.
Ladders would make the game more comfortable; you don't have to build up the whole game to reach a your opponent, to climb in a tree to make a bridge and you could climb easily on your egg!

edit:

• My last idea: Add Traps!
It would be easier to defefend if we add traps like mob spawner traps; if you break a block the block will spawn a zombie.
We could also add a alarm trap; if you're on the island of the enemy, the enemy will get a message: An enemy is on your island.

What do you think about this ideas?
Should they be added?
Please, comment below!

Greetz, RemiO05 :D

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands

My ideas:
If the server adds flint and steel, you could ignite the netherrack and that would be a good defence!
If the server adds wood, the axes would be more useful for digging the wood blocks away.

I will give you an example: Gladiator armor in the map Rome (chain armor with protection 3 and unbreaking 2), Lightsabers in the map Space (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 2) and spears in the map Aztec (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 1).

• My last idea is: Add more useful items!
Ladders would make the game more comfortable; you don't have to build up the whole game to reach a your opponent, to climb in a tree to make a bridge and you could climb easily on your egg!

Should they be added?
Please, comment below!

A good idea! Maybe also add pistons and stuff for redstone traps when someone comes to break your egg!

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 204478

Map specifics could be kinda cool, I think this could work out decently. (just not knockback II items pls)
I don't really like the "Useful items" part, I don't think these types of items should be added into the game, as it would completely ruin it in my opinion.

Florisss

Sep 10, 2017
the Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

My ideas:

• My next idea is: Add more useful items!

edit:

• My last idea: Add Traps!
It would be easier to defefend if we add traps like mob spawner traps; if you break a block the block will spawn a zombie.
We could also add a alarm trap; if you're on the island of the enemy, the enemy will get a message: An enemy is on your island.

Should they be added?
Please, comment below!

You don't have to add water and lava because then it's more like SkyWars!

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Water and lava is a huge No from me, it's already hard enough to kill campers, and if they added water or lava it would make much harder to even try. Especially if you're playing with randoms(we all know they can turn out awesomely god like,absolute garbo, or just ok). So adding water/lava can result to major egg prot/ nuisance and in some maps the egg is basically near the void so you can just get shot off anyways.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Water and lava is a huge No from me, it's already hard enough to kill campers, and if they added water or lava it would make much harder to even try. Especially if you're playing with randoms(we all know they can turn out awesomely god like,absolute garbo, or just ok). So adding water/lava can result to major egg prot/ nuisance and in some maps the egg is basically near the void so you can just get shot off anyways.
I'm not only talking about water and lava.
Also comment on my other ideas.

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
Personally, if you add lava and/or flint and steel, it would cause a huge surge of pvp players wanting to showcase their skills. This would be the positive of this addition, however, you must realize that this would also cause the opposite where the more inexperienced players would opt more likely to camp. It would promote camping to these types of players because maybe they would get some ideas for cool little traps(which I'm not against, I'm a huge trap guy), they'd set each block on their island on fire so it would be almost impossible to actually fight them, because they'd afk on the one spot on their island that isn't on fire.

Overall : -1 Sorry

Reactions: CommandantSlime

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Personally, if you add lava and/or flint and steel, it would cause a huge surge of pvp players wanting to showcase their skills. This would be the positive of this addition, however, you must realize that this would also cause the opposite where the more inexperienced players would opt more likely to camp. It would promote camping to these types of players because maybe they would get some ideas for cool little traps(which I'm not against, I'm a huge trap guy), they'd set each block on their island on fire so it would be almost impossible to actually fight them, because they'd afk on the one spot on their island that isn't on fire.

You could extinguish the fire with water.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
agree there need to be an update!!! butt... i dont really like the idea's cause flame would just ruin everything. also special items on space would make the map super campy now is mid just rush between islands.
the traps would just ruin the sneak atacks...

and if you say above here you can take the fire away with the water bucket... butt his would just mean that everyone would need t ocamp until they have a water bucket

D

Deleted member 269142

Here’s the thing. The last thing we want to do, is turn EggWars into BedWars, which is what I’m seeing here. Don’t do any water and lava, because like a few others have said it just makes the game longer, and it’s bad enough that most games last at least a half hour if you don’t know how to end them fast. Ladders aren’t very necessary anyways. Also, new blocks would be nice and all but there’s only so many we’d use. Don’t forget that flint and steel would be a bit too overpowered and will throw off the balance of EggWars. And the alarm? It sounds like it’s coming straight out of Hypixel’s mouth. Sorry if it sounds way too negative, but we aren’t playing BedWars here. I wouldn’t mind an update but I wouldn’t suggest these for an update.

Reactions: Onik

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No F&S, no lava, no water, no alarm trap. Otherwise, I love the suggestion.
Here’s the thing. The last thing we want to do, is turn EggWars into BedWars, which is what I’m seeing here. Don’t do any water and lava, because like a few others have said it just makes the game longer, and it’s bad enough that most games last at least a half hour if you don’t know how to end them fast. Ladders aren’t very necessary anyways. Also, new blocks would be nice and all but there’s only so many we’d use. Don’t forget that flint and steel would be a bit too overpowered and will throw off the balance of EggWars. And the alarm? It sounds like it’s coming straight out of Hypixel’s mouth. Sorry if it sounds way too negative, but we aren’t playing BedWars here. I wouldn’t mind an update but I wouldn’t suggest these for an update.

As someone who has been playing this game for a while I’m 100% sure lava and water would ruin the aspects of the game, those 2 items don’t belong in Eggwars. Im fine with everything else in The suggestion.
Hmm.
I wasn't thinking about the fact that lava would increase campers.

Reactions: Ayroh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom