Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
No lava , ladders, and water, and flame arrows. Do you want to encourage skybaskng? -1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi, I'm RemiO05 and I have suggestion for a HUUUGE Eggwars update!
I have a couple of ideas and I want to share them with you!

My ideas:
  • Okay, it's time to show my first idea: New blocks!
I want something like wood and netherrack.
It would increase the fun of PvP and the fun of the game!
If the server adds flint and steel, you could ignite the netherrack and that would be a good defence!
If the server adds wood, the axes would be more useful for digging the wood blocks away.

• My next idea is: Add more map-specific items!
I want more map-specific items, because it would give you more fun!
I will give you an example: Gladiator armor in the map Rome (chain armor with protection 3 and unbreaking 2), Lightsabers in the map Space (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 2) and spears in the map Aztec (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 1).
They will cost Emerald, so we also need Emerald Generators in other maps!

• My next idea is: Add more useful items!
I mean items like flint and steel, flame arrows, water, lava and ladders!
Water, lava, flame arrows and flint and steel would increase the fun of PvP.
Ladders would make the game more comfortable; you don't have to build up the whole game to reach a your opponent, to climb in a tree to make a bridge and you could climb easily on your egg!

edit:

• My last idea: Add Traps!
It would be easier to defefend if we add traps like mob spawner traps; if you break a block the block will spawn a zombie.
We could also add a alarm trap; if you're on the island of the enemy, the enemy will get a message: An enemy is on your island.

What do you think about this ideas?
Should they be added?
Please, comment below!

Greetz, RemiO05 :D
Ok. I agree with EVERYTHING on this thread BUT flame arrows and am interested in the ladders.
A few weeks back, there was this bug on western 5 player map where if you place blocks next to one of the carriers with a ladder on it, then you would get the ladder. I didnt want to abuse but I ended up find how useful it is in little ways.. Players COULD use it on their egg, you could stack up and then later put ladders on the stack, and you can jump from almost any distance, then place a ladder right before you fall to disable the fall damage and easily get to someone’s base and kill their egg. Who knows, ladders might be good, they might be bad, but with the little amout of helpful uses I say sure, why not.
Also flame arrows, please no. Bows are used to bow spam from 5 blocks awayand shoot players off 70% of the time. Just no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom